Page 13 of 209 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

That clan with the 67 th12s just recruited more between this season and the first, thatís all

Centennial Club
    My clan recently did a merger. We were in Crystal 2 got promoted then did the merger a few days before current cwl. Now we can put as many as 14 th 12 per war. You can imagine how ugly this is for our opponents for probably the next three months maybe more. Current war day we got 45 stars and opponents quit after getting one star.
    It is definitely chaotic and rough in cwl for a variety of reasons. Feels good to be on the good end of it though.
    Last edited by otingocni; November 17th, 2018 at 08:16 AM.

Thank You To All For Clearing My Doubts.... Thank You So Much Everyone 😊😊

Centennial Club
    All the answers to why this happened are correct, pretty straightforward. My clan has been faced with mostly all th12 to our 8.

The real issue is how shortsighted this was in planning because this will take months and months to sort out. Only four clans move up and down each cwl.

To me the intitial round of matching should have included all levels of matching up to legends. We started with 8 th12 and landed at the highest possible league to match in. With so many full th12 opponents we likely face six months of lopsided matches.

Love CWL but horrible planning.

Pro Member
    Are people thick? How many times there is no matchmaking itís not hard to understand

If it’s any consolation, my current war is our 4x12, 3x11, 7x10 and a 9 vs their 13x12 and 2x10
    Last edited by Doddsyuk; November 17th, 2018 at 09:19 AM.
    COC MAIN: Max TH12 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Near max TH12 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Near max TH11 Clash profile

Seriously Dude.....That's Ridiculous

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #128
    Quote Originally Posted by mdanisrafique View Post
    But Why We Get 4 Th 12s Max?? Because We Only Have One Th 12 In Our Roaster... Please Tell Me
    You have already been told. You get that because there are clans in your tier with that sort of lineup. There is no attempt to match clans after the initial placement, it is just a random selection of 8 from those in your tier who search at roughly the same time. There is a delay on the search as an anti-collusion measure, not to try and match clans with similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #129
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmady View Post
    in my view, cwl is only for th12 with max base, coz lower th than 12 get mismatch in the war.. war match making is horrible... in my clan and others too the cwl is completly focused over th12 coz the opponent are all 15 th12 so we also need to match them up so in our cwl also only th12 are getting place for top 15.. others are lacking in getting any rewards or attack.. so this cwl is worse in my view unless it provide space and opputunity for everyone
    It does provide space and opportunity for everyone, unless you are in a clan exoecting to reach the very top.

We have 3 TH12, 8 TH11, 3 TH10 1 TH9 in our current war. Sure, we won't reach Champions with that sort if lineup, but that doesn't bother us, and pribably won't bother most clans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You have already been told. You get that because there are clans in your tier with that sort of lineup. There is no attempt to match clans after the initial placement, it is just a random selection of 8 from those in your tier who search at roughly the same time. There is a delay on the search as an anti-collusion measure, not to try and match clans with similar.
    Do you really think supercell will not implement a loose regressive matchmaker, for most clashers who are used to normal war, and are not on the forums, must wonder what the hog is happening.
    Last edited by Vikingchief; November 17th, 2018 at 09:45 AM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread