Page 298 of 299 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299 LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 2983

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

Well cwl doesn't follow the matchmaking as in our daily wars.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2972
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    But as I write this, we are in day 2 of our CWL.

we have 9 th14s, 9 th13, 8 th12, 3 th11 and 1 th10. Obviously we are in a 30 base war.

its now day 2 and the clan we are facing has 28 th14, 1 th13 and 1 th12.

to give an idea, their 19th base has aq75, bk68, gw50 and rc26

how is it possible to be put into a cwl this lopsided?

I have to tell my th10 to try to get a star against a maxed th12 ...this should be fun.
    Your thread has now been merged with the longstanding thread on the subject.

As pointed out in the OP of this thread, there is no attempt whatsoever in CWL to match clans based on weight, strength, level, or anything else beyond the tier you are in.

Ok. Didn’t know that.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    Ok. Didn’t know that.
    What league are you in? I'm guessing low-to-mid masters or high crystal with that lineup. If you're in lower crystal or below, consider the lineup you're facing to be an anomaly, and you'll likely have an advantage in most wars.

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    and you'll likely have an advantage in most wars.
    How is this an advantage ?

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    How is this an advantage ?
    He means that if the ops clan is in crystal 2 or 3 (or lower) thier reported lineup will likely be stronger than many opponents. Crystal 1 is iffy and definitely light for masters 3 where my clan is. The opponent lineup with 28 14s is heavier than any in our group in masters 3 and should be an anomaly.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    He means that if the ops clan is in crystal 2 or 3 (or lower) thier reported lineup will likely be stronger than many opponents. Crystal 1 is iffy and definitely light for masters 3 where my clan is. The opponent lineup with 28 14s is heavier than any in our group in masters 3 and should be an anomaly.
    Yes, exactly. Of course, that doesn't take into account how developed all of those bases are, but in general that should hold.

Banned

Thumbs up Supercell not rework on cwl mismatching

It's not a joke but yesterday I start cwl 15 vs 15 and find teams and my first opponents team all 1 to 13 have hard base with eagle artillery and my first base only lvl12 and 2nd base th - 10 and other remaining bases th9 or th8 so what is this ? How I attack on them and when I create this thread supercell closed that but that is not permanent solution ok supercell there are 2 to 3 years ago but you not fix it so that is show your work power and you should responsible about your clashers ok..many updates coming in 2 to 3 years but this waste mismatch you not fixed it.

Forum Legend
    May I suggest this thread for reading https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...king-In-CWL%21

That said short story is there is nothing to fix, its a straight ladder and it isn't likely to change.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Supercell can not control who you bring in to play clan war league.
    Your clan earned their league position from previous CWL play.
    Bring a stronger team if you wish to compete at your current level or suck it up and lose until you are at the level your team can handle.
    Good luck.