Page 229 of 239 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2383

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    This is a terrible way to "abuse" the system. In this case all they are doing is sandbagging to get wins every other month at a huge cost of medals.

Again, clans doing this are foregoing medals in the name of loot and/or war wins. I honestly don't know why people are so concerned about others farming to get less rewards.
    I experience it every month. I have two accounts so two different CWL's matches and each month there is at least one clan who is abusing it. Especially when you go 30 VS 30.

In crystal 3 having +20 TH13 is very fishy.

Centennial Club
    This thread will never die...

Quote Originally Posted by Peets83 View Post
    I experience it every month. I have two accounts so two different CWL's matches and each month there is at least one clan who is abusing it. Especially when you go 30 VS 30.

In crystal 3 having +20 TH13 is very fishy.
    I don't think I am being clear. There is nothing fishy going on. Clans with 20 TH13s in C3 are either really really bad attackers (I have encountered this) or they are sandbagging. If they are sandbagging the ONLY person they are hurting is themselves. They could play at a much higher tier and get more medals. instead they are playing cupcake wars for far fewer medals. Either way this doesn't hurt anyone but themselves.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; March 13th, 2020 at 07:33 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Angry Clan War League Matchmaking

To Supercell,
    I deeply recommend that you take into consideration that the matchmaking of the Clan War League is very unfair. Our clan which consists of lower level players has been placed up against a clan of TH10 and above. I would like you to reconsider the matchmaking to make it more even or fair.

Yours sincerely,
    A Clash of Clans Player

Signed up for Gold 3 in cwl and voila! A few th13s, th12s, th11s, th10s, with th9s as their lowest th on the very first day. Our clan is pretty much composed of one th11, a few th10s, 9s, 8s, and 7s. Well, I'm not here complaining though since we got used to it already.

It is just... demoralizing. That we get excited for cwl because of the rewards and then we get to see our match-ups. So here we are hoping that they won't attack because otherwise, who would win against a line-up with basically 2 th levels above you. Every cwl for me is either we attack to win or we attack to loot. For this season, maybe we should go for the latter as we really have no chance of winning anyways. Good luck on attacking guys!
    Last edited by Kunieda14; April 2nd, 2020 at 12:40 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2286
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcoutts View Post
    To Supercell,
    I deeply recommend that you take into consideration that the matchmaking of the Clan War League is very unfair. Our clan which consists of lower level players has been placed up against a clan of TH10 and above. I would like you to reconsider the matchmaking to make it more even or fair.

Yours sincerely,
    A Clash of Clans Player
    There is no matchmaking to reconsider.

It is random within you tier (Gold 3, Silver 1, etc).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Kunieda14 View Post
    Signed up for Gold 3 in cwl and voila! A few th13s, th12s, th11s, th10s, with th9s as their lowest th on the very first day. Our clan is pretty much composed of one th11, a few th10s, 9s, 8s, and 7s. Well, I'm not here complaining though since we got used to it already.

It is just... demoralizing. That we get excited for cwl because of the rewards and then we get to see our match-ups. So here we are hoping that they won't attack because otherwise, who would win against a line-up with basically 2 th levels above you. Every cwl for me is either we attack to win or we attack to loot. For this season, maybe we should go for the latter as we really have no chance of winning anyways. Good luck on attacking guys!
    CWL is 7 wars. Focus on getting as many stars as possible and move on. If it is not fun for you, you might need to reconsider how you approach it.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; April 2nd, 2020 at 01:38 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunieda14 View Post

If all 7 clans look like that it will be Silver 1 next month for you and hopefully better matches for your clan.

best of luck and hopefully all your active members pick up 8 stars this week.
    Last edited by Klavious; April 2nd, 2020 at 04:00 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Supercell, I'm in the clan STEELERS 2.0 our last couple league seasons have been horribly matched. The one that started today has us ( with 4 TH 13's, 5 12's and 6 11's ) against 15 almost completely maxed 13's. It's no fun when you have to figure out how to get just one star

My clan id:#99CURVV
    We started CWL yesterday.. its our first CWL.. our clan only base like Th10 and below.. but our opponet base are above Th11 how can we win this.. this is totally unfair to play.. we totally disappointed about this war