Page 228 of 239 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2383

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I say pure coincidence.

Look at the proverbial flip side. What if the gun ho war clans want to squeeze in non-stop wars? Rather than delay war one day prior CWL signup, you can argue they will squeeze in another war, knowing they still can safely signup for CWL when that war ends. Void of any facts nor data, any and all "theories" can be easily rationalized.

My own clan did that once, delayed because someone held the same theory as you. We got clobbered! That too I believe was only coincidence, but it ended such talk from that CWL on.
    Haha I'm happy I'm not the only one who thought like that
    But I see your point, tough clans would probably like to squeeze in another war.

With the following I'm about to write I wouldn't like to be misunderstood nor by any means I would like to offend anyone.
    Have anyone experienced that clans from China are in average tougher than the others? I wouldn't know why, maybe they're growing their war power much faster than other clans. Anyhow.. we always get smashed by clans from China (I don't want to sound rasistic, I admire them).
    So I was thinking maybe it would be better to start the war league while local time in China is 4am? 😂

A more balanced war league

In the last 3 war leagues that my clan was a part of, we were clearly the most inferior team. It's very difficult for our lower clan mates to have even a chance against a town hall 9 or 10 when they are just town hall 7. We are also at a disadvantage when their clan level is 10+ when we are just a level 5. They have the better perks which allows them to dominate us. Can there be a change where it is more balanced?! Either the town halls match or at least the clan level so there is no advantage? I would like it to be more competitive and not a slaughter. The only chance we get is if the other clan doesn't use their attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragosto22 View Post
    In the last 3 war leagues that my clan was a part of, we were clearly the most inferior team. It's very difficult for our lower clan mates to have even a chance against a town hall 9 or 10 when they are just town hall 7. We are also at a disadvantage when their clan level is 10+ when we are just a level 5. They have the better perks which allows them to dominate us. Can there be a change where it is more balanced?! Either the town halls match or at least the clan level so there is no advantage? I would like it to be more competitive and not a slaughter. The only chance we get is if the other clan doesn't use their attacks.
    It sounds like you prefer regular war. War leagues is a ladder system and what you suggest would not be consistent with that. It is like a th10 complaining th13s have an advantage in trophy pushing.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragosto22 View Post
    What you are asking for would ruin the ladder system that is CWL. If you are constantly battling bases progressed than yours in CWL, congratulations, you're better than average attackers.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Centennial Club
    Some clans are abusing the system.
    One month they do no attacks so that they drop one league so that they have an advantage next month.

Other thing they do is:
    Signup with low TH's first month.
    Then next month enter the league with their strong TH's.

That is why you have some strong opponents.

I am still surprised that so many people do not yet understand how CWL works. *sigh*
    Last edited by Peets83; March 11th, 2020 at 08:38 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2276
    Quote Originally Posted by Peets83 View Post
    Some clans are "cheating".
    One month they do no attacks so that they drop one league so that they have an advantage next month.

Other thing they do is:

I am still surprised that so many people do not yet understand how CWL works. *sigh*
    Do NOT describe clans playing fully with in the rules as cheating, even putting it in quotes. That is completely unacceptable here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

If you meet many strong clan in cwl, thats mean your placement in cwl is too high. But remember, the higher your league, the higher the medal reward. 1st place in gold 1 reward is the same with 8th place in crystall 3. What make it better in ranking place is the medal bonuse that you can gives.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Do NOT describe clans playing fully with in the rules as cheating, even putting it in quotes. That is completely unacceptable here.
    Is it better now?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2279
    Is it better now?
    Yes, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Some clans are abusing the system.
    This is a terrible way to "abuse" the system. In this case all they are doing is sandbagging to get wins every other month at a huge cost of medals.

Other thing they do is:

Again, clans doing this are foregoing medals in the name of loot and/or war wins. I honestly don't know why people are so concerned about others farming to get less rewards.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes