Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

Forum Veteran
    Last cwl we won all 7 and were outmatched every war. It is also how well they attack too. This time we will see.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

It’s not always bad as it seems, they could have really bad attacking skills. Report back tomorrow
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 50/52/30 TH10: 30/30
    Main #LL2JCQ0C

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Can we combine all the whining into one big "Whine about CWL here" thread please?
    Whining, whining, just want to have fun in this game.

Funny that when people com0lain about regular war matching they want it to be fair.

CWL is truly fair now, you will only win 50% of all your wars unless you have an all TH12 roster.

Forum Elder
    It is an unweighted system. Of course the rosters wont balance up, but maybe the performance will.
    On top of that, many clans will have gone into season 1 light, with the aim to use their real roster in season 2.
    It will take ages for things to settle, but mirror matching , or any sort of hall matching, was never the intent with an unweighted system.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Funny that when people com0lain about regular war matching they want it to be fair.

CWL is truly fair now, you will only win 50% of all your wars unless you have an all TH12 roster.
    This is not exactly true right now. This will (hopefully) be true when things balance out.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Forum Veteran
    Supercell's master plan to make the normal war matchmaker look great is proceeding as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    Supercell's master plan to make the normal war matchmaker look great is proceeding as expected.
    ROFL
    Maybe this is what the goal was all along!
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by GrogBetatester View Post
    Of course, what skill and performance can be, if our th10 villages meet 15 th12?
    The only skill is not to sign up, or, just in case, to lose a lot ot CLW, go step down until opponents are same wheight...
    What a big skill!
    Clans that try to win will be winning about 50% of their wars. Skill and base progression will determine how high you can climb in the tiers. Both matter.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

So. We are in the 2nd round of the CWL. And my thoughts have ...in my simple mind have come true.

During the first round I believe clans "sandbagged" themselves by only using lower town hall lvls to get into a lower tier. And now in the 2nd round they run all their top town halls to dominate for the next few rounds.

Yes I know this will eventually even out but in the meantime it makes clans like mine want to take this game and *************.

Also it seems SuperCell wants nothing but townhall 12s to actually be able to thrive in this CWL. And doesn't give a **** about those clans that have all levels of town halls. And since only 15 can war at a time in CWL it would make no sense to let your lower town halls participate because by nature you want to win! Maybe Super Cell is trying to change how we think as a species...idk.

It might be different if the whole clan could enjoy the rewards that the top 15 have achieved. But instead Super Cell has alienated those in the lower ranks of the clan. And boy does that make everyone happy!

This is our first CWL and I understand we were placed in our tier by our top 15 war weights. We were placed in Crystal II. here is our 15....

1 TH 12. 3 TH 11. 7 TH 10. 2 TH 9. 2 TH 8

THEM

5 TH 12. 6 TH 11. 2 TH 10. 1 TH 9. 1 TH 8

this is their 2nd CWL. Find it hard to believe we were matched up with them if they ran that lineup the first CWL.

None of them are engineered. They are all full defenses for their TH lvl...

This is my last CWL I will participate in.....least for now... perhaps once everyone is done "gaming" the system it will get better...till then. I'm done...
    Last edited by ericvon; November 15th, 2018 at 05:24 PM.