Page 226 of 232 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2316

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

Forum Legend
    Someone doesn’t understand the ladder concept.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicator21st View Post
    CWL is badly mismatched. Suggestion: limit the TH to 6 of each level. Seen to many 30v30 with 25 TH12's and 13's.
    SC have already indicated they won't do anything of that sort (capping max level th for each tier) since it goes against the league system. I can't remember exactly where this was said but I think it's from a Reddit AMA or something.

Can we add this to the CWL moan thread?
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Liga clan

the enemy is not balanced

There is no warweight in clan war league. You get matched with clans your league no matter how strong/weak they are.

Same Problem Over here ! Gold 1 League we have a th7, a few th8s, 10 th9s and then the opposing team had all townhall 10s and up...set up for failure this matchmaking is completely broken and needs to get fixed ASAP..donít know whatís so hard about making a townhall match townhall matchmaking system but whatever the current one is right now putting my clan mate(a townhall 7) matched against a town hall 11, yes I said that right a 7 vs an 11 is INSANITY. Fix your game supercell !!

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2257
    Quote Originally Posted by CWLisBroken View Post
    Same Problem Over here ! Gold 1 League we have a th7, a few th8s, 10 th9s and then the opposing team had all townhall 10s and up...set up for failure this matchmaking is completely broken and needs to get fixed ASAP..don’t know what’s so hard about making a townhall match townhall matchmaking system but whatever the current one is right now putting my clan mate(a townhall 7) matched against a town hall 11, yes I said that right a 7 vs an 11 is INSANITY. Fix your game supercell !!
    It is NOT broken.

It isn't about it being "hard" to match same levels of TH, it is a simple case that there is INTENTIONALLY no matchmaking in CWL. It is a purely performance based ladder system.

Any form of weight based or TH based matchmaking would destroy the whole basis of CWL.

Not sure how you managed to reach Gold 1 with that line up though. Either you have lost higher level players, or you are fighting well above your weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by cwlisbroken View Post
    same problem over here ! Gold 1 league we have a th7, a few th8s, 10 th9s and then the opposing team had all townhall 10s and up...set up for failure this matchmaking is completely broken and needs to get fixed asap..donít know whatís so hard about making a townhall match townhall matchmaking system but whatever the current one is right now putting my clan mate(a townhall 7) matched against a town hall 11, yes i said that right a 7 vs an 11 is insanity. Fix your game supercell !!
    zomg the sky is falling!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CWLisBroken View Post
    Same Problem Over here ! Gold 1 League we have a th7, a few th8s, 10 th9s and then the opposing team had all townhall 10s and up...set up for failure this matchmaking is completely broken and needs to get fixed ASAP..donít know whatís so hard about making a townhall match townhall matchmaking system but whatever the current one is right now putting my clan mate(a townhall 7) matched against a town hall 11, yes I said that right a 7 vs an 11 is INSANITY. Fix your game supercell !!
    Oh I love your name lol

Fresh Spawn
    Many war leagues and the last 4 have been lovely, we have are weakest townhall 5 facing a townhall 10- their weakest. This has gone on multiple times. Our clan canít show how good we are at attacking in war leagues and we lose players because they donít get as many medals with us because of star count and that we also canít move up in ranks. Been stuck every since our second war league ever to come in the same bracket .