Page 220 of 226 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2253

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

  1. #2191
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    9,014
    Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    I feel that the tiers are too broad. We've had so many 6th place finishes in a row we've lost count in M2. Our clan has a balance of th13, 12, and 11. We usually see one or two clans like ours in our pool, or maybe one clan that is war farming / not competing, we end up beating those two and get demolished in uninteresting, non-competitive wars by clans with all th12s (now with the majority 13s this time around) in the rest of our match-ups. As soon as I see th13s matching our 11s I know that I just have to do my attack as a chore but it's a waste, and most of our week is like that.
    M2 is pretty high up. Impressive you can stay there taking any TH11s
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  2. #2192
    Forum Veteran Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    I feel that the tiers are too broad. We've had so many 6th place finishes in a row we've lost count in M2. Our clan has a balance of th13, 12, and 11. We usually see one or two clans like ours in our pool, or maybe one clan that is war farming / not competing, we end up beating those two and get demolished in uninteresting, non-competitive wars by clans with all th12s (now with the majority 13s this time around) in the rest of our match-ups. As soon as I see th13s matching our 11s I know that I just have to do my attack as a chore but it's a waste, and most of our week is like that.
    it's not so much that the tiers are too broad. the reason it's like this is the skill range is huge. higher skilled clans like yours are going to end up in tiers where they are not really competitive because the competition is less skilled but much heavier. i really don't view this as a problem. it allows weaker attackers to have success they wouldn't normally have in traditional clan wars.

    If you are upset about this either sit out of cwl, or sandbag a bit and drop.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; January 9th, 2020 at 05:10 PM.

  3. #2193

    Imbalans

    hello. Sorry about my English. I'm from Russia and I'm writing about a problem in the clan war League. We have a very large imbalance. My opponent has a full 12 th pumping, and I have a full 9 th pumping. Please help me with my problem. Screenshots: https://pastenow.ru/7PF1G https://pastenow.ru/7PF20 https://pastenow.ru/7PF2D

  4. #2194
    Forum Veteran Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadim1555555 View Post
    hello. Sorry about my English. I'm from Russia and I'm writing about a problem in the clan war League. We have a very large imbalance. My opponent has a full 12 th pumping, and I have a full 9 th pumping. Please help me with my problem. Screenshots: https://pastenow.ru/7PF1G https://pastenow.ru/7PF20 https://pastenow.ru/7PF2D
    There is nothing anyone can do to help you. CWL is a Ladder based league competition. THere is no weight based matchmaking, you are simply matched with 7 other clans in the same tier (in your case Gold 2 I believe). Since it is a ladder there can and will be weight based seemingly uneven wars. Advice is to do the best you can as a clan to optimize your stars each war. Attack down, have lower accoutns attack up for 1/2* if possible.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

  5. #2195

    Unfair Matchups

    Seems that Town Hall 13 is posing unfair matchups. My clan is level 5 and I'm a rushed Town Hall 13, mind you, the only Town Hall 13 in the clan. I understand that war weight could be killer, however, some clans, like mine, are being matched vs all Town Hall 10+ when we're at Gold League II. We've lost every match due to being matched with mostly level 10+ clans.
    Last edited by RMisINuseAPPARENTLY; January 9th, 2020 at 08:35 PM.

  6. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by RMisINuseAPPARENTLY View Post
    Seems that Town Hall 13 is posing unfair matchups. My clan is level 5 and I'm a rushed Town Hall 13, mind you, the only Town Hall 13 in the clan. I understand that war weight could be killer, however, some clans, like mine, are being matched vs all Town Hall 10+ when we're at Gold League II. We've lost every match due to being matched with mostly level 10+ clans.
    There is no "matching" in terms of hall, weight, etc. You are just randomly grouped with 7 other clans in Gold2. As for the clan level, that is also totally irrelevant in war league and even in regular war and that is not why you lost every match. In any event, next season you will be in an easier league and should have a better chance at more wins. However, you still need to continue to upgrade and advance your bases because your opponents are, even in the league below.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

  7. #2197

    Clan war mismatching

    Clan ID: #UVL2VRR8
    Clan name: ⭐Kamptee United
    War start day: Sunday 2/2/2020
    War Start time : 5:27 am
    Comment : We war to make streaks......We got max th11(troops and some defence for th10) it will be good if this war will not be consider plaese help......it takes lot of time to make streaks and it hurts when streak broke due to mismatch.
    PLEASE HELP.

  8. #2198
    Forum Superstar joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    3,337
    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrazique9876 View Post
    Clan ID: #UVL2VRR8
    Clan name: ⭐Kamptee United
    War start day: Sunday 2/2/2020
    War Start time : 5:27 am
    Comment : We war to make streaks......We got max th11(troops and some defence for th10) it will be good if this war will not be consider plaese help......it takes lot of time to make streaks and it hurts when streak broke due to mismatch.
    PLEASE HELP.
    Unfortunately abdul, if its a plea to nullify a bad war draw, it will be of no avail..
    aint nobody here but us chickens..

    running .5 bases is pretty normal, but unfortunately with random spin, sometimes the randomness goes against you..
    Is it a war we can dissect and discuss?..

    Already rubbing my hands in anticipation.

  9. #2199
    Forum Hero Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    6,547
    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrazique9876 View Post
    Clan ID: #UVL2VRR8
    Clan name: ⭐Kamptee United
    War start day: Sunday 2/2/2020
    War Start time : 5:27 am
    Comment : We war to make streaks......We got max th11(troops and some defence for th10) it will be good if this war will not be consider plaese help......it takes lot of time to make streaks and it hurts when streak broke due to mismatch.
    PLEASE HELP.
    What an absurd request. You get matched against a better opponent and want supercell to erase this record from your win streak? Can you think of any competition on this planet where two teams go head to head, regardless of each other's skill level, and the officials intervene to say "nevermind this game won't count because Abdul's team isn't as good and we can't risk them losing their record." That's just juvenile. You need to accept the fact that there are better clans out there and you will always run the risk of getting matched against them.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 30 |

  10. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrazique9876 View Post
    Clan ID: #UVL2VRR8
    Clan name: ⭐Kamptee United
    War start day: Sunday 2/2/2020
    War Start time : 5:27 am
    Comment : We war to make streaks......We got max th11(troops and some defence for th10) it will be good if this war will not be consider plaese help......it takes lot of time to make streaks and it hurts when streak broke due to mismatch.
    PLEASE HELP.
    You have streak of only 3, I think you will be just fine starting over. I'm sure you don't want SC to remove every win where your clan had an advantage in match.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •