Page 211 of 212 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2111

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

  1. #2101
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    8,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Papamo View Post
    We are a mixed clan from th12’s to 7 and below. Second day of league our opponent has 26 12’s and 4 11’s. We have 7 th12’s, 4 th11’s and the rest th10’s through 7. Looks like last session in cwl for us. It’s a waste to,even fill the war cc’s. And we don’t get donation credit for that.
    Just treat it as medal farming until you settle in the “right league” where you win 3 or 4 wars until your clan grows stronger.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  2. #2102
    Forum Veteran Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Papamo View Post
    We are a mixed clan from th12’s to 7 and below. Second day of league our opponent has 26 12’s and 4 11’s. We have 7 th12’s, 4 th11’s and the rest th10’s through 7. Looks like last session in cwl for us. It’s a waste to,even fill the war cc’s. And we don’t get donation credit for that.
    what tier are you in? there is no value in not doing cwl. the rewards are simply too large.

  3. #2103
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertoDelRio2016 View Post
    We do 2 time cwl and Everytime we were 1 st in position.but this season,our team condition is 1 th 12,3 th 11 ,1 th 10,1 th9,1 th8,5 th 7,2 th 6 ,1 th 5....but our opponent is 2 th 12,3 th 11,4 th10,6 th9......how can this matchmaking posibble.....for this reason we lost in 16-20....bad matchmaking system
    There is no matchmaking! You promoted so you end up in a more difficult league. This is normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Papamo View Post
    We are a mixed clan from th12’s to 7 and below. Second day of league our opponent has 26 12’s and 4 11’s. We have 7 th12’s, 4 th11’s and the rest th10’s through 7. Looks like last session in cwl for us. It’s a waste to,even fill the war cc’s. And we don’t get donation credit for that.
    30 vs 30 is very bad atm. You will get better matches if you split into two.

    I am still amazed that so many people think that there is a matchmaking.

  4. #2104
    Quote Originally Posted by Peets83 View Post
    There is no matchmaking! You promoted so you end up in a more difficult league. This is normal.



    30 vs 30 is very bad atm. You will get better matches if you split into two.

    I am still amazed that so many people think that there is a matchmaking.
    When you say ‘split into two’ I assume you mean to create another clan and have 15 players jump,over ther for the cwl. It the new clan will be level,1 with no donation increase like our big clan. Or is there a way to start a second cwl,in the original clan?

  5. #2105
    Forum Veteran Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Papamo View Post
    When you say ‘split into two’ I assume you mean to create another clan and have 15 players jump,over ther for the cwl. It the new clan will be level,1 with no donation increase like our big clan. Or is there a way to start a second cwl,in the original clan?
    You will need to split. You can send people back to main through invites for donations, or send one big account as a primary donator over and just bring him back to main to do his attacks.

    Whether or not 30v is bad compared to 15v depends on your tier, which you haven't shared. If you're in C1, 15v seems to be a better match (I have posted about this in the "how is cwl shaping up" thread). My Baby clan in Silver 1, however does just fine with only 1/2 the clan attacking in 30v wars.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

  6. #2106
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Papamo View Post
    When you say ‘split into two’ I assume you mean to create another clan and have 15 players jump,over ther for the cwl. It the new clan will be level,1 with no donation increase like our big clan. Or is there a way to start a second cwl,in the original clan?
    You can merge with an almost dead clan that has a higher level and use that for CWL.

  7. #2107
    Forum Veteran Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Peets83 View Post
    You can merge with an almost dead clan that has a higher level and use that for CWL.
    you still need a big account to bounce for SM donations.

  8. #2108
    Can't agree more. it is no fun this way.

  9. #2109
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    you still need a big account to bounce for SM donations.
    It does require some organisation which can be very difficult in the current world where most people prefer to be lazy
    Last edited by Peets83; 1 Week Ago at 08:49 AM.

  10. #2110
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    You will need to split. You can send people back to main through invites for donations, or send one big account as a primary donator over and just bring him back to main to do his attacks.
    This is much better than doing 30v30. We run mainly 11s and 12s in our main clan, and have our 9s and below go to our 2nd clan, along with a few 10s. I've gotten no complaints thus far. Plus, everyone gets to participate .
    Popovichtown - #89UPV0PGU
    Clan Tag: #GYVQY9Q9
    TH12 - Level 174 - 43/56/22
    900 War Stars and Counting
    PB: 5104

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •