Page 199 of 204 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2037

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

Banned

Miss match cwl big problem

Tell me this, you are not giving rid of Miss Matching of CWL. My clan is present time playing cwl. Where all our town hall is 9 or 8 and 6.And the enemy has 11 and 10. That too Max. And one of our enemies is like this. there town hall is 7 and 6. How will he attack and how will he got any star it? Then all the town hall 6,7,8,9. CWL would not like to play. This is your game and your responsibility. Do not grow like this, you guys should take care of all the clashers. Because this is happening too much. a single star will not come like this. If in front of Town Hall 6, 9 Town Hall will come. If it is 1 or 2, then the matter is different, if 12 out of 15 are like this then how will it be. You should fix that problem fast and fast.

Forum Champion
    There is no matchmaking in CWL. It is random. Eventually, you will lose enough and pushed down to a league where you can compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaig1999 View Post
    Tell me this, you are not giving rid of Miss Matching of CWL. My clan is present time playing cwl. Where all our town hall is 9 or 8 and 6.And the enemy has 11 and 10. That too Max. And one of our enemies is like this. there town hall is 7 and 6. How will he attack and how will he got any star it? Then all the town hall 6,7,8,9. CWL would not like to play. This is your game and your responsibility. Do not grow like this, you guys should take care of all the clashers. Because this is happening too much. a single star will not come like this. If in front of Town Hall 6, 9 Town Hall will come. If it is 1 or 2, then the matter is different, if 12 out of 15 are like this then how will it be. You should fix that problem fast and fast.

In CWL there was never any concept of avoiding mismatches. The idea is that it's a ladder based on a given clans performance. This means that there will necessarily be strength based mismatches. It's simply a fact of life in cwl that you must get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaig1999 View Post
    Perform worse, lose more wars, fall down the ladder and you will face weaker clans. Perform well, move up the ladder and your clan will face stronger clans.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Fresh Spawn
    Let me tell you what i know of CWL matchmaking:

Lets say you are starting with 15v15 cwl, the top 15 (strongest) players that are going into your cwl lineup is what will determine the league you are in. Lets say Gold iii league has an average of 3 th12, 3 th11, 4 th10, and 5 th9 just for example. AND you're lineup's strongest 15 tends to match this pretty well. The your first ever cwl search; which is the case; will set you in this gold III league, this is known as pre-seeding.

I want to show you how cwl works by giving you different examples in different cases which will cover all the cases and so everyone will understand.

Each Clan war league level has its own set average lineup. EX: bronze III would be probably a mix of th3-th5s, whereas silver I has mostly th9s and maybe a few th10s and th8/7s.

Now let's say now you are going into your 2nd cwl season (month). So your clan starts the search and find mismatching where one or more of the enemy 7 clans have a much stronger lineup. Although it may seem unfair that sometimes you are matched with opponents that are outweighing you're lineup by far, there is an explanation for every case of mismatch (there is actually no matchmaking for cwl seasons after your clan's first season). The different scenarios of this happening is as follows:

Lets say all 7 opponents are stronger than your clan's lineup:
    - The only explanation in this case is that the previous cwl match the month prior to this one; your clan had many stronger players whom left your clan, but yet your clan was able to rank up as you came out 1st or 2nd.

Lets say only 1 or 2 of your opponents out of the 7 opponent clans are much stronger than yours
    The explanations are:
    - these clan(s), if you can view their war log for cwl, they either stayed in the league or dropped a league - either due to their clan being not as competitive as their opponents or they were inactive in their previous cwl which resulted them in dropping (usually a noob co-leader starts war without thinking that rest of their members are inactive lol..) BUT usually these type of clans are still inactive or not as competitive and will continue to drop, causing unfairness in matching for their next cwl's opponents... until they become active again.
    - another possibility for this is like the example given earlier, where their clan was "anyone can join" or recruited a bunch of stronger players since after their cwl, and thus most of their lineup are still inactive
    - the only other possibility for this happening is that these clans intentionally dropped or stayed at the league WHILE all their existing members continued to upgrade to become stronger OR they intentionally recruited stronger players to gain an unfair advantage in their current league so that they can rank up this time.

Not sure if i explained myself very clear but this is what I know from experience. I know i kinda no lifed this game in the past couple years lol. I have 30 accounts + myself, where i was engineering to win wars. Then after cwl came around, i kinda got tired of engineering to win wars, as i ended up soloing 76-0 war win streak in my main solo clan. So i started maxing / rushing my main 15 accounts just for cwl purposes.

As I knew the vulnerabilities of CWL mismatching as there is no matching after a clan's 1st cwl "pre-seed". Therefore I used this to my advantage and for the fun of it while it is not as fair / fun for opponent clans facing us. What i did was I used my weaker 15 which are th9 and th8s to pre-seed a match simultaneously while i do cwl with my main 15. Then the following / next season, I swap my 15 th9/8 out and swap in my 15 TH10-12 mix and gain an advantage - for the fun of it as well as collecting the top tier of league medals. Here's my clan info if anyone has questions, you can come ask me in-game:

Clan name: 1-800-get-rekt
    Clan tag: #JGYPQ0U0

hope this summary helps
    im really bad in explaining things clearly, please dont mind lol

Quote Originally Posted by wang0247 View Post
    Let me tell you what i know of CWL matchmaking:

Lets say you are starting with 15v15 cwl, the top 15 (strongest) players that are going into your cwl lineup is what will determine the league you are in. Lets say Gold iii league has an average of 3 th12, 3 th11, 4 th10, and 5 th9 just for example. AND you're lineup's strongest 15 tends to match this pretty well. The your first ever cwl search; which is the case; will set you in this gold III league, this is known as pre-seeding.

I want to show you how cwl works by giving you different examples in different cases which will cover all the cases and so everyone will understand.

Each Clan war league level has its own set average lineup. EX: bronze III would be probably a mix of th3-th5s, whereas silver I has mostly th9s and maybe a few th10s and th8/7s.

Now let's say now you are going into your 2nd cwl season (month). So your clan starts the search and find mismatching where one or more of the enemy 7 clans have a much stronger lineup. Although it may seem unfair that sometimes you are matched with opponents that are outweighing you're lineup by far, there is an explanation for every case of mismatch (there is actually no matchmaking for cwl seasons after your clan's first season). The different scenarios of this happening is as follows:

Lets say all 7 opponents are stronger than your clan's lineup:
    - The only explanation in this case is that the previous cwl match the month prior to this one; your clan had many stronger players whom left your clan, but yet your clan was able to rank up as you came out 1st or 2nd.

Lets say only 1 or 2 of your opponents out of the 7 opponent clans are much stronger than yours
    The explanations are:
    - these clan(s), if you can view their war log for cwl, they either stayed in the league or dropped a league - either due to their clan being not as competitive as their opponents or they were inactive in their previous cwl which resulted them in dropping (usually a noob co-leader starts war without thinking that rest of their members are inactive lol..) BUT usually these type of clans are still inactive or not as competitive and will continue to drop, causing unfairness in matching for their next cwl's opponents... until they become active again.
    - another possibility for this is like the example given earlier, where their clan was "anyone can join" or recruited a bunch of stronger players since after their cwl, and thus most of their lineup are still inactive
    - the only other possibility for this happening is that these clans intentionally dropped or stayed at the league WHILE all their existing members continued to upgrade to become stronger OR they intentionally recruited stronger players to gain an unfair advantage in their current league so that they can rank up this time.

Not sure if i explained myself very clear but this is what I know from experience. I know i kinda no lifed this game in the past couple years lol. I have 30 accounts + myself, where i was engineering to win wars. Then after cwl came around, i kinda got tired of engineering to win wars, as i ended up soloing 76-0 war win streak in my main solo clan. So i started maxing / rushing my main 15 accounts just for cwl purposes.

As I knew the vulnerabilities of CWL mismatching as there is no matching after a clan's 1st cwl "pre-seed". Therefore I used this to my advantage and for the fun of it while it is not as fair / fun for opponent clans facing us. What i did was I used my weaker 15 which are th9 and th8s to pre-seed a match simultaneously while i do cwl with my main 15. Then the following / next season, I swap my 15 th9/8 out and swap in my 15 TH10-12 mix and gain an advantage - for the fun of it as well as collecting the top tier of league medals. Here's my clan info if anyone has questions, you can come ask me in-game:

Clan name: 1-800-get-rekt
    Clan tag: #JGYPQ0U0

hope this summary helps
    im really bad in explaining things clearly, please dont mind lol
    Well when it comes to matching for seeding first CWL, it is your top 15 based on defense weight for entrance into a tier and from there you are placed into a random group of 7.

Before CWL rewards changed, that was the most profitable way to farm CWL. You could still fight with a heavy roster down low if you wanted to but if you were seed with your main clan first CWL, and then swap with all your 9s for second CWL, you get far more yield.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:51 PM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Fresh Spawn
    true, but i am just doing it with my main lineup just to crush it for the fun of it, i own another 2 clans at Gold III currently, basically what im doing is main 15 accounts @ clan #1, rank up, then hop to clan #2 for next season, rank up, then hop to clan #3 the season following, then rank up, then go back to clan #1 with the main 15 accounts which will now be at Gold II, and repeat. Basically stay at same league 3 months in a row, just to have an advantage in every cwl, and farm medals even though not the best medals yield as per lineup, but my other goal is to maintain a good cwl record lol, even though it isnt very legit lol.

EDIT: Doing this while upgrading my accounts during the 3 clan - 3 month cycle which will well prepare me for the next level league.
    Last edited by wang0247; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:57 PM.

true, but i am just doing it with my main lineup just to crush it for the fun of it, i own another 2 clans at Gold III currently, basically what im doing is main 15 accounts @ clan #1, rank up, then hop to clan #2 for next season, rank up, then hop to clan #3 the season following, then rank up, then go back to clan #1 with the main 15 accounts which will now be at Gold II, and repeat. Basically stay at same league 3 months in a row, just to have an advantage in every cwl, and farm medals even though not the best medals yield as per lineup, but my other goal is to maintain a good cwl record lol, even though it isnt very legit lol.

EDIT: Doing this while upgrading my accounts during the 3 clan - 3 month cycle which will well prepare me for the next level league.
    Wouldn't you get more medals though if you seeded a new clan with your strongest bases, get around middle rank, and then next CWL swap them with all your low bases and just get 8 stars while seeding another new clan with your big bases? CWL record is rather meaningless and reward at higher leagues can be bigger than base reward plus a bonus at lower leagues.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Wouldn't you get more medals though if you seeded a new clan with your strongest bases, get around middle rank, and then next CWL swap them with all your low bases and just get 8 stars while seeding another new clan with your big bases? CWL record is rather meaningless and reward at higher leagues can be bigger than base reward plus a bonus at lower leagues.
    Yep. Not to mention there's no streak, and it only keeps like the last 9 CWLs in the CWL history anyway.

Even in that scenario though I think he will eventually reach equilibrium albeit slower and gaining fewer medals.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Millennial Club

Why try to game the system? Just put your strongest available in your main clan for cwl, next 15 in a secondary, and next 15 in a third and let them work their way up or down to where they belong. Nobody is going to be impressed by your performance in gold 2 with higher level bases and the tougher competition you face, the faster you will improve. I can't believe spamming electro dragons on th9's and 10's is that much fun.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.