Page 197 of 199 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 1989

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

Yes if you complain to coc they tell you how the system works ! When what your telling them is it doesnít work ! Lol

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by longtimeplayer View Post
    Yes if you complain to coc they tell you how the system works ! When what your telling them is it doesnít work ! Lol
    It actually works exactly as it is supposed to. Your complaint is actually not that it doesnt work but that YOU dont like the way it works.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1963
    Yes if you complain to coc they tell you how the system works ! When what your telling them is it doesn’t work ! Lol
    But it does work.

What you mean is that you don't like the way it works - which is fair enough, but not even close to the same as"it doesn't work".
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

except that it does work exactly as they've designed it to.

Wow so I’ve complained so much about reg war matchups and cwl matchups it’s ridiculous! I’ve been told how the system works so many times I’ve lost count , is it really such a difficult thing to place a number on a base , based on troops and defenses? I think those results would be much better than what coc gives the players now which is usually awful! I’m glad to see it’s such a common complaint

Wow so Iíve complained so much about reg war matchups and cwl matchups itís ridiculous! Iíve been told how the system works so many times Iíve lost count , is it really such a difficult thing to place a number on a base , based on troops and defenses? I think those results would be much better than what coc gives the players now which is usually awful! Iím glad to see itís such a common complaint
    There is no common complaint, there is a common mistake.
    Last edited by Peets83; August 14th, 2019 at 10:07 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1967
    Wow so I’ve complained so much about reg war matchups and cwl matchups it’s ridiculous! I’ve been told how the system works so many times I’ve lost count , is it really such a difficult thing to place a number on a base , based on troops and defenses?
    So far as regular war matchups go, yes, it is. If it was that easy, don't you thijnk they would have been motre successful - though they are pretty good now in general.

So far as CWL goes, it is totally, completely irrelevant, because it doesn't work that way, and is not intended to work that way.

I think those results would be much better than what coc gives the players now which is usually awful! I’m glad to see it’s such a common complaint
    This thread is about CWL.

That would give something completely different to CWL, which would be pretty well meaningless.

You really think it would be "better" if you had clans full of TH9s at the top of Champions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I appreciate that the mods stickied this thread :P
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Wow so I’ve complained so much about reg war matchups and cwl matchups it’s ridiculous! I’ve been told how the system works so many times I’ve lost count , is it really such a difficult thing to place a number on a base , based on troops and defenses? I think those results would be much better than what coc gives the players now which is usually awful! I’m glad to see it’s such a common complaint
    First, this thread is solely about CWL. If you have complaints about traditional war matchmaking or wonder how it works, you might check out one of these two threads. IME, the traditional war matchmaker has been VERY good over the past year to 18 months.

As for CWL, numbering bases based on O/D strength would be completely irrelevant. Why do you think this would matter at all in CWL?

You say you've been told how the CWL system works, but I'm venturing to guess you still don't understand it.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:36 PM. Reason: fixed spelling
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Dissatisfied with the war enemy within the Clan War League

I've been a fan of Clash Of Clan since 2014. Then I was inactive for a couple of years and re-active after knowing that this game provided many interesting events, such as a Clan War League.

But, what frustrates me is that, every time a Clan War League event, our clan gets an unequal foe. For example, we participated in matches 15 vs 15. We only had 1 Th12 player, two Th11 players and the rest were Th10 and Th9. Our clan is in Gold I League. But our enemies each round have more than 8 players Th12 and Th11. Is that we called a fairplay games?

For example today, September 5, 2019, our second round gets an enemy that is not match with our clan. The enemy has 10 th12 players, while we have only one th12 player. They are more higher level than ourís.

Is this considered a fair game? How could our clan or any clans out there want feel victorious if the enemies we encountered were of a higher standard than us?

We hope Supercell can review and improve the fair game quality to delight fans of this clash of clans.