Page 112 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2253

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

Forum Elder
    The problem is that a clan can change every player and so a clan of th7s in one clan war can become a clan of th12 in the next war.

We have just moved our extra th12 into a feeder clan which is in Gold 2 and so far, halfway through the 4th war have 207 stars and 5951% destruction.

How is that fair?
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Yeah we are in masters 2 and we are matched against clans with 15 th12s also. Can we win? Nope! Only hope is to drop down a few leagues so we can get more medals. Is there a fix coming? Prolly not!
    "Beating the dead horse!" Over and over again!

Forum Legend
    Nobody said anything about CWL being fair. And yes teams can sandbag by putting higher bases in lower leagues.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    And for you it's correct? So if for 7 row i find all th12 how my clan member (th10-9) can take stars and medals?
    Totally wrong with this system....
    You've set unreasonable expectations. My clan got destroyed in Masters III, lost all 7 wars and we realized it's not because it's unfair, it's because we were in a league above our skill level and capability. The same applies to you. You're in a league you can't compete in so you'll get demoted to a league with clans closer to your skill level where you'll have a better chance of winning. That's how a league/ladder system works. To change the matchmaking in a way that accommodates TH levels invalidates the league/ladder concept and changes it into something entirely different, into a sort of replica of normal wars which is not what supercell wants.

Tl;dr set reasonable expectations for your clan to figure out a league that you'll find success
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 30 |

Wrong question...... dude what are you thinking?
    The clan my small clan built only have two th10 one th9 and other lower th until th6. And we matchmake in league to clans with all th10 and th9. and we still won. I didn't even complain about this and you're talking trash about people one th level higher than you.

don't you know that the matchmaking in league is by your clan league level. my small was silver 2 which was really low and so was the all th9 clan. even though they seem good but there's reason why their clan doens't get promoted. And most probably it's because they're inactive and don't use their attacks. And eventually we win. It seems like that the enemy is hard but it's actually not. it just means the th12 aren't real maxed out ones and they aren't as good as you thought. the point of cwl is to get promoted, if you don't want to find hard enemies then demote your clan and that's the only way out.

Supercell could matchmake correctly in war so i believe they can do the same thing in cwl. The reason why they're doing this is because they wanna make it fair as in their true power, not how hard they look just because they're th12. no matter how good you are if you don't attack your'e useless

I'm sure supercell is smarter than you, i don't like how you shout them out negatively. research before you post something

Sorry for my bad language.

Cwl is only for who had rushed their base or trying to rush their base for winning cwl,,
    Since Town hall doesn't matter in cwl matching..
    I am also making 3 accounts in similar way, as well to my clanmates also...
    I have already mentioned this cwl mismatching.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogarian View Post
    Wrong question...... dude what are you thinking?
    The clan my small clan built only have two th10 one th9 and other lower th until th6. And we matchmake in league to clans with all th10 and th9. and we still won. I didn't even complain about this and you're talking trash about people one th level higher than you.

don't you know that the matchmaking in league is by your clan league level. my small was silver 2 which was really low and so was the all th9 clan. even though they seem good but there's reason why their clan doens't get promoted. And most probably it's because they're inactive and don't use their attacks. And eventually we win. It seems like that the enemy is hard but it's actually not. it just means the th12 aren't real maxed out ones and they aren't as good as you thought. the point of cwl is to get promoted, if you don't want to find hard enemies then demote your clan and that's the only way out.

Supercell could matchmake correctly in war so i believe they can do the same thing in cwl. The reason why they're doing this is because they wanna make it fair as in their true power, not how hard they look just because they're th12. no matter how good you are if you don't attack your'e useless

I'm sure supercell is smarter than you, i don't like how you shout them out negatively. research before you post something

Sorry for my bad language.
    Let's not forget the matchmaking problems we faced when the clan war released. And also that cwl has NO matchmaking at all. It's not because the system works as SC intended that it's per definition a good or fun system.
    Considering the fact that my clan with 1 th11 and lower is facing clans with at least 7 th12 with th12 defenses even if they are not maxed, makes me understand quitte well why someone would criticize SC for that, even thought I'm aware it's the "fault" of my predecessors because they launched with full th12 and are now gone.
    Either SC doesn't want to change the system, which would be "unpleasant" for a lot of people, or they don't know how to fix it without loosing the ladder system cwl is based on, which would suggest they are not as smart as you think. I believe my first explanation is the right one, for the moment at least. And that's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    You've set unreasonable expectations. My clan got destroyed in Masters III, lost all 7 wars and we realized it's not because it's unfair, it's because we were in a league above our skill level and capability. The same applies to you. You're in a league you can't compete in so you'll get demoted to a league with clans closer to your skill level where you'll have a better chance of winning. That's how a league/ladder system works. To change the matchmaking in a way that accommodates TH levels invalidates the league/ladder concept and changes it into something entirely different, into a sort of replica of normal wars which is not what supercell wants.

Tl;dr set reasonable expectations for your clan to figure out a league that you'll find success
    So for your 15 th12 in champ1 and 15 th12 in crystal 3 it's the samething...ok.. ok...

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    So for your 15 th12 in champ1 and 15 th12 in crystal 3 it's the samething...ok.. ok...
    15 th12 in Champs 1 = maxed bases

15 th12 in Crystal 3 = rushed bases (or medal farming but you clearly said they are quite rushed)

Just saying th12 means nothing. It could be a maxed 12 or a 12 with level one everything. No one is saying they are the same. You said yourself that you have 5 th12. Id think that a th9+ would be able to get at least a single star on a rushed 12.
    Mid bet that S.C. makes some changes to CWL this year but I highly doubt there will be any weighting or set rosters of any kind. CWL is a ladder after all. Id bet that they tweak rewards to encourage moving up as many other posters have suggested. But, no matter what they do, you will still get uneven matches from time to time. Best bet is to suck it up, make the best effort you can and move on.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; March 6th, 2019 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    The problem is that a clan can change every player and so a clan of th7s in one clan war can become a clan of th12 in the next war.

We have just moved our extra th12 into a feeder clan which is in Gold 2 and so far, halfway through the 4th war have 207 stars and 5951% destruction.

How is that fair?
    And how do you plan to program around that scenario you gave? Stop a player from going to a clan with a lower league? What if they just want to join the clan? Stop the player from joining cwl with that lower league clan? What if they just want to war with their family and friends? Instantly promote the clan to a higher league? What if the other lower members are not ready for stronger targets. And if you tell me a solution related to rewards, a player that wants easier battles, war with family/friends, trolling etc. isn't going to care about the rewards. Just look at FWA where they organise a 50/50 win rate, super easy rewards albeit less than any clan that has more than a 50% win rate.

Fact is, there is no easy solution for the scenario you proposed.