Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204
Results 2,031 to 2,037 of 2037

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2031
    Quote Originally Posted by Nub123 View Post
    Our top 15 in the CWL roster is 1 rushed TH11, 8 TH9s (not all maxed), 3 TH8s (also not all maxed) and 3 TH7s (none are maxed). This is our first CWL. You're telling me that Supercell wasn't high when they placed us in a league and that we deserve to get placed in Silver League 1 with God knows how many TH12s, 11s and 10s? And don't pull the "there's no matchmaking in CWL" card on me, SC could've placed us in a lower league to make it easier, but no, they decided we should get massacred by Lvl 10 clans with Max TH12s as a Lvl 2 clan.
    The ones in the "wrong" place are those with several Th12s, not you. Fully active clans with more than 1-2 Th12s would normall be in Gold 1-2.

Your roster is the type that would be excpected in Silver 1. You will probably find quite a few of your opponents accounts don't actually attack, and they are also likely to have quite a few very rushed bases among their line up.

Having said which, Supercell don't appear to have changed the initial placement algorithm, while so many clans have got stronger since the initial CWL that most clans joining for the first time now should probably be placed 1-2 leagues lower than they would have been then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Suggestion for Clan War League unfair match-making

After chossing clan members for CWL, we start searching for CWL, but many time few opponent are in CWL are very powerfull than your clan; for example in my case there were 2 clan with almost 8 max th12 in 15vs15 and in my clan there were only 3 th12( not maxed at all) + 3th11, which made it impossible to win, then tell me how this is a fair matchmaking, it is like we are playing only to loose.

Here i have a suggestion for this solution:

What if you do not try to assign clan together when they start cwl search, instead make all the clan register 1 day before CWL starts that way you will have all the clan that are gonna participate with choosen clan members for 15vs15 and 30vs30. That way it would be easy to assign each clan to the group of 8 clan with the same strength.

Note: it is really difficult for th10 player to get stars on max townhall 11 & 12 because of Eagle Artilarry, even th12 has all defence of lvl1 but a single Eagle Artilary is enough to anighlate troops of th10( due to low lvl of troops and less space for army). it is based on my experince. I have 1 th12 id, 1 th11, 2 th10, so i know.

Coc developers, please do something about CWL matchmaking.

sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

No way, your suggestion violates any League concept, which CWL is. For a League with Tier movement to work, there cannot be matching. Which is why CWL has no matching, rather it is random grouping of 8 clans within the same tier.

If clans were grouped by "weight", a very weak clan could move up to Champs by playing only the weakest 7, while a very strong clan gets stuck in Crystal always having to play the strongest 7. Leagues do not work that way, the Dolphins must face the Patriots.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhonny001 View Post
    ...Coc developers, please do something about CWL matchmaking.
    "Something, matchmaking"?

You mean introduce matchmaking? Currently there is none. You are placed randomly in a group of 8 from your current league level; there's no matchmaking in CWL!

If you're struggling, that's probably a consequence of overachieving in the past. Either accept you're too high & drop or tough it out. If you can get enough stars to stay at your current level, you may be in the correct league after all.

In any case matchmaking in a ladder system is impractical. You'd have it so 8 strong clans face-off, meaning 2 go down. But elsewhere you'd have 8 weaker clans doing likewise, with 2 going up. Leading to a situation where a clan that could easily outgun another finds itself 2 levels below.

Ninja'd by rowman.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; 1 Week Ago at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nub123 View Post
    Our top 15 in the CWL roster is 1 rushed TH11, 8 TH9s (not all maxed), 3 TH8s (also not all maxed) and 3 TH7s (none are maxed). This is our first CWL. You're telling me that Supercell wasn't high when they placed us in a league and that we deserve to get placed in Silver League 1 with God knows how many TH12s, 11s and 10s? And don't pull the "there's no matchmaking in CWL" card on me, SC could've placed us in a lower league to make it easier, but no, they decided we should get massacred by Lvl 10 clans with Max TH12s as a Lvl 2 clan.
    In this case you are correct. I'm uncertain why they have not adjusted the initial placement tiers. Supercell has completely dropped the ball on this, especially since it would be such an easy fix.

would be nice to get an official statement, but don't hold your breath. in the meantime try to get 8 stars so you can get as many medals as possible while riding down to your proper level.

Forum Legend
    I do agree that for clans doing an initial spin right now, the placement seems a bit wonky. I mean there is a clan in Crystal 2 in our league that probably should have been placed in Gold 2. Feel kind of bad for them as they will have several months CWL pain.
    otherwise I think the ladder is working just fine and as intended.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.