Thread: What can I do?

What can I do?

I've installed Hay-Day a couple of minutes ago and have built all the stuff, re-arranged the farm, fed the chickens 2 times, made food for 'em, did a couple of deliveries and harvested some crops. Is there anything else I can do as a level 5 farmer?

#9V8QVCJJ2
    Thank you Delta for this awesome siggy!

Lol, oh my dear Clashie, you have miles to go before you sleep Welcome to HD my friend!

Just keep doing what you are doing. There is no race to get farther faster. Read the sticky about New People Tips. When you are able to sell in the Road Side Stand (RSS), concentrate on making as much coin as possible. You will need it.

There is no advantage to leveling up faster, and, in fact, there are more disadvantages to doing so.
    Level 152 (12/15/2018)
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    I've installed Hay-Day a couple of minutes ago and have built all the stuff, re-arranged the farm, fed the chickens 2 times, made food for 'em, did a couple of deliveries and harvested some crops. Is there anything else I can do as a level 5 farmer?

#9V8QVCJJ2
    Welcome to HD dear Clash Chief!!

Iíll add you as a friend sometime today.

Iím level 63 Angelís Farm
    #2JJ2CVLOR.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post

#9V8QVCJJ2
    Just keep doing what youíre doing as MomScar stated, itíll keep you going to level up.

Do you guys have a Builder Base here or something? I just saw a boat bigger than the one I have in CoC!

Do you need a Neighbourhood Building or something to join a Neighbourhood?

(Sorry if my terms aren't correct, just mixin' and matchin' here.)

As you progress to each level, new things become available for you. This boat you speak of is the Riverboat. You must fill product on those boats for coin and XP. You need to be a level 17 to open the boat. There is also a mine (level 24), fishing area (level 27), and town (level 34) to open. You can check out the Wiki page too, so you can be prepared for the amount of coins each will take.

Also, diamonds in HD are not as abundant as gems are in Clash. The best use for them now is to expand slots on the machines you have. Make sure in your settings that you have ‘Diamond confirmation’ turned on. Be aware that there are still a few things that there is not a confirmation on.
    Level 152 (12/15/2018)
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Thanks for those tips!