Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spying in new CWL system

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If my clan and yours were in the same CWL match, and had a day 1 war against each other, how would you stop me from letting the other 6 clans in to look at your bases the next day?
    On the other hand that would lead to a form of colluding. Dont you thing thats against the rules i.e. TOS?

Anyway I understand that this solution is'nt fool proof and some sort of solution is needed to put an end to this spying.
    Last edited by arjunchopra333; November 23rd, 2018 at 08:20 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    You two need to get on message.

This is not about how you or I prevent spying in our clans. It's about spying from another clan that none of us have any control over.
    Perhaps you need to read my post again.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash098 View Post
    Perhaps you need to read my post again.
    Yes, having read it again, allow me to apologise for being hasty.

Things are tight at the top

Clan in 2nd place invite a spy from another clan to look at the attacks made by them on the 3rd place clan.

3rd place clan have tougher match and remain in 3rd place, missing promotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    Things are tight at the top

Clan in 2nd place invite a spy from another clan to look at the attacks made by them on the 3rd place clan.

3rd place clan have tougher match and remain in 3rd place, missing promotion.
    I hadn't even thought of that angle.

Tosti's suggestion would cover that too.

Quote Originally Posted by arjunchopra333 View Post
    Actually i was and still am. If people are not tolerant about spying then they should take steps against it. They should be more aware. Why go crying to SC to give the solution when they can do it on their own?
    How about we do both. Let's suggest to players they keep their clan closed and rotate base designs while also be welcoming of suggestionst to SC that would make it better, such as Tosti's.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    How about we do both. Let's suggest to players they keep their clan closed and rotate base designs while also be welcoming of suggestionst to SC that would make it better, such as Tosti's.
    Sure that'll be great!!.