Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spying in new CWL system

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    He means doing what this thread is about: sending an observer to a past opponent to screenshot bases, then making his own copy and practicing against it in FC.
    Then that is not modding, that is practicing.

Centennial Club R3stl3SSW4rr1or's Avatar
    Don't know what exactly you want. Death penalty or what?

There's a function to set your clan to closed for new members. Every clan can use this magical force to avoid your big issue

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash098 View Post
    Then that is not modding, that is practicing.
    We can call it legally modding...

They changed the friendly challenges for this same issue. I donít understand how some of you donít see this as a glaring issue.
    Last edited by xXXCHRISXXx; November 1st, 2018 at 03:57 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by xXXCHRISXXx View Post

They changed the friendly challenges for this same issue. I don’t understand how some of you don’t see this as a glaring issue.
    Sounds like a misnomer to me, but OK. I hope I remember that in the future.

I do not see it as a glaring issue because there are step one can take to prevent this. For the sake of brevity, I will not repeat what have already been suggested in this thread.
    Last edited by Gorbash098; November 1st, 2018 at 04:00 PM.

Millennial Club

They changed the friendly challenges for this same issue. I don’t understand how some of you don’t see this as a glaring issue.
    It's sort of like voter fraud; bad but really not happening much at all.

Sounds like a misnomer to me, but OK. I hope I remember that in the future.

I do not see it as a glaring issue because there are step one can take to prevent this. For the sake of brevity, I will not repeat what have already been suggested in this thread.
    If it doesnít involve stopping new members from seeing the war, or the bases in it, it isnít going to work. You can close your clan down all you want. When youíre at the whim of other leaders... itís not going to matter what you do. Itíll happen if left open. Might not be this go, might not be next, but itíll happen.

Quote Originally Posted by R3stl3SSW4rr1or View Post
    Don't know what exactly you want. Death penalty or what?

There's a function to set your clan to closed for new members. Every clan can use this magical force to avoid your big issue
    That isn’t the issue this thread is about.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken1374 View Post
    It's sort of like voter fraud; bad but really not happening much at all.
    All this based off one clan war league week? Give it time...

Forum Elder
    If it doesn’t involve stopping new members from seeing the war, or the bases in it, it isn’t going to work. You can close your clan down all you want. When you’re at the whim of other leaders... it’s not going to matter what you do. It’ll happen if left open. Might not be this go, might not be next, but it’ll happen.
    I suggest that you read what was suggested and what is the rationale behind it. I believe that the suggestions made sense.

I suggest that you read what was suggested and what is the rationale behind it. I believe that the suggestions made sense.
    As the leader of a somewhat casual clan.. itís a no go. Youíre expecting people to make a minimum of 6 bases a month. That does not happen in casual clans, which is the majority of the player base.