Thread: clanwarleagues/wars/ incorrect data

clanwarleagues/wars/ incorrect data

I noticed what war result on league wars sometimes is incorrect. In regular wars I save data from CurrentWarLog, but on league period where are a little problem - prepearing and current war at the same time. So, if you miss some sync period, than you lose correct results of last war.

It looks that developers change structure of war JSON (for example #0 tag for future wars and make many little changes) and my syncronisation was broked. Than I rewrited all scripts I saw that war percentage for clan and opponent on my site is incorrect. And this numbers are very impotent - they describe a war result.

Maybe developers can check - why this situation stay possible.

for example wartag #299QJCVQV opponent->destructionPercentage: 53.12, but the real value is 88.53

In other threads people writes about clanmates list in league warlog. Maybe you can clean JSON of finished war
    from players who not declared on it, and left only 15 players per side?
    And PLEEEEEEASE don't make prepeared list for the next League war until current war is not ended.

Sorry for bad English. But I must write it. I think you can understand that I'v meant)) I belive it))

Men... that are you doing? Clansite it`s just a hobbie, but every time then we at league I must manually correct data direct at MySQL tables.
    Does developers read this forum?
    Please!!!!! Make /clans/{clanTag}/currentwar to show only CURRENT WAR at LEAGUE period!!! Now it always show "preparation"

Is it so HARD to change?

I even can`t send notification to users becouse at war mambers whole clan. But if you show at current war real data - it will be perfect. It is not unsecure, becouse at game we can look a complited wars in our league!!!

Please give my village th 9 please

Quote Originally Posted by DimaB View Post
    Men... that are you doing? Clansite it`s just a hobbie, but every time then we at league I must manually correct data direct at MySQL tables.
    Does developers read this forum?
    Please!!!!! Make /clans/{clanTag}/currentwar to show only CURRENT WAR at LEAGUE period!!! Now it always show "preparation"

Is it so HARD to change?

I even can`t send notification to users becouse at war mambers whole clan. But if you show at current war real data - it will be perfect. It is not unsecure, becouse at game we can look a complited wars in our league!!!
    Sure, the actual "current war" end point has the war in preparation. But, call the war league ones, and you can get all the data you need. There's one to get the tags for current wars, and then you call another one with those war tags to get the current war, which you can use to see what's going on in war.

Fresh Spawn
    I made a post with details of how to get the current war but for some reason it was held up for moderation. I don't know what the deal is, but don't really want to type it out again...

Quote Originally Posted by Evo2 View Post
    I made a post with details of how to get the current war but for some reason it was held up for moderation. I don't know what the deal is, but don't really want to type it out again...
    Try PMing any mod who's active (Ajax, Sharkie and Kat seem to be around most at the moment) and they can unlock it. They don't get notified properly of these posts that get put into limbo, so they sometimes miss them. It's just the spam filter holding back on posts it isn't sure about, and requires manual intervention to release the post.
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Fresh Spawn
    I've stumbled upon this bug just today on a 3rd party tool page that presents data on Clan War Leagues. At first I wanted to report it to the content creator but having account at developer.clashofclans.com I double checked the data retrieved from API.

It turned out the bug is in the API.

Sample war:
    https://api.clashofclans.com/v1/clan...s/%232PJCJQ0JL
    At the given moment the tag clan->destructionPercentage returned by API shows 33.30769230769231 for the clan named 4coc while in-game you can see it being 86.60%.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghorre View Post
    I've stumbled upon this bug just today on a 3rd party tool page that presents data on Clan War Leagues. At first I wanted to report it to the content creator but having account at developer.clashofclans.com I double checked the data retrieved from API.

It turned out the bug is in the API.

Sample war:
    https://api.clashofclans.com/v1/clan...s/%232PJCJQ0JL
    At the given moment the tag clan->destructionPercentage returned by API shows 33.30769230769231 for the clan named 4coc while in-game you can see it being 86.60%.
    I just noticed this too- While not optimal, it's just funky programming- the percentage is for all your bases that are on the roster, you just need to adjust it to only be for 15 bases.