Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lvl 60 active player looking for a champions league hood

Banned

Lvl 60 active player looking for a champions league hood

Hi all Im looking for a champions league hood Im an active player and I love helping and chatting with others. I am competitive so I do play for first place. If you have the space for me Id love to join you my farmer tag is #8Y008GVUR

Hi, We are a relatively new group just gone up through the leagues to Championship where we aim to remain. There are currently 4 members levels 50-96, from UK and USA we play every day and help each other out, play in town, there is no huge pressure or stress although we play to win if possible, 10th task in Derby is not necessary. Name: Golden Pastures New, #POPOVVPL, Yellow Dog on Jade background. Currently request to join but you are welcome to come over, try us out, see if it suits you. Thanks x
    Last edited by Mystimine; November 19th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HOOD LEVEL 100+ (Would lower for right player)

Our homely hood is named: The Eggstra Factor #9GLOUVVU
    Im the leader: Fleur #9LGP200U

We occupy a friendly neighbourhood where we like to compete and have fun. We are DERBY SERIOUS so please only look us up if you are too!

Our timezones vary here and we have players across UK, Europe and USA. There’s almost always someone online in our hood during the derby

English speaking nationalities only please

Why join us?

We are competitive and friendly...

We are fair and inclusive and all our players are made elders* on joining
    (co-leader once established)

We are mature adults, no silly games here...

Every hood has to have rules. We don’t have loads but the few we do have are important to ensure you get the maximum enjoyment during your time here

The (very few) rules!

1. 320/400 point tasks only and be prepared to stack and prep...
    2. Sell your goods for your price - it's your stock...
    3. Opt out if needed but you MUST remain in regular contact...
    4. Bonus 10th task ALWAYS required...
    5. Adult only 18+ group - no children here please...
    6. Birdhouse requests encouraged for achievement...
    7. English speaking only...
    8. No traders, beggars, scroungers or drama divas...
    9. Must own and operate production machines to your level of play...
    10. Baby farms welcome...
    (as long as there’s spaces & they’re not using spaces of people waiting to join)

We always help all we can and we enjoy seeing players grow, however we also require you to be quite self sufficient in return - give & take in this hood works both ways!

Machines are there to produce not to decorate your farm so they need to be working!

There will be weeks where we would ask for a swift finish (by Friday or Sat am) to secure a win, if you can’t do this because of other commitments please don’t join us as this isn’t the hood for you!!

Elder status will be given after agreement of rules with leader or co-leader (proven players will be promoted to co leader at leaders discretion)

We require you to stay in touch during your time here and to help with this we have a Facebook group (closed private group - details will be given upon joining) and a private group Messenger chat.

We use Messenger A LOT so will require you join.

Messenger is essential.

Brief updates are posted as and when needed in leader posts in game chat.

Recruiting active and confident level 100+ players
    (will lower for the right calibre of player)

We operate an expansion co-op to help expand barn, silo and lure box. This isn’t compulsory and there is no mandatory requirement to opt into this. If you do decide you’d like to opt in to the co-op you will need to donate all barn and silo expansions to the expansion coordinator in the hood. Donated stock will then be used to help expand barns and silos of those who have chosen to opt in on a rotational basis. On average currently most players are getting a barn and silo expansion every two weeks, but the choice is yours and the co-op exists for those who want to grow these buildings to increase their game participation.

We do not operate trading here so traders are not encouraged to join!!

If you think this group appeals to you and you’d like to know more please pm the leader!

Look for the green chicken on the blue chequered background...

Hood tag below, see you around

Please come join us for next derby!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ive+adult+hood

🍒WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol😊
    WANTED WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 2 new Adult Members (no children) to join after this Derby.

We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺

NO Silent Players or Forum or Kik Traders - please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty. Trade Only within our hood!

We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby, ( unless you Opt out) -
    Minimum 9 tasks x 310 points. 320-400 for special derby. Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.

We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join. We look forward to meeting you.♥

Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield. Message me first,
    then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join, hurry before next derby starts.☺

Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘

Our Hood is called: The Active Help
    Neighbourhood Tag = C9GLJ9C
    My Tag = C2LO22CO

The Foxhole II is looking for you! 🦊
    Hi, Im in the search of a few good people to join my neighborhood. I've had the nh for alittle bit now and gotten some trophies, just never really recruited, so here I am. What I'm looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting. Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play choose tasks 300 and above. I'll make you elder the second you join. That's all, no long list of rules. Let's build this nh together! Come check it out.
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU 🦊

��Recruiting / Rebuilding a strong champions league.��
    Come join us to be part of a no nonsense winning team
    ��Derby Outlaws Tag #8RQ9JG9Q ��
    Read our link to see if we fit what you are looking for

https://www.icloud.com/notes/08uhQ42u_Bezrl4mfWFWQsHxw

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ THE GINGER GANG ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

We are currently looking to recruit level 50+ players into our Champions League neighbourhood.

We love to Derby and strive for 1st place.
    We do 320 x10 every week and 400 x 10 on special derbies. (Opt out if not derbying)

We are looking for english speaking players level 50+. No drama. Level may be lowered for the right player, dm me on Line app, dani728

Our players are are from the U.K., Canada, U.S.A. and Portugal but would welcome players from all time zones.

Although we play competitively we like to have fun and consider ourselves to be friends who play together. If you are chatty or quiet we don't mind just say hi! Sometimes we are chatty, sometimes we are all busy and just get on with it quietly. Choose your own derby tasks, we don't tell you what you have to do. We have seasonal competitions just for fun. Most of all we are loyal teammates and friends.

If you are looking for an active, friendly hood where teammates help each other to complete tasks, fill crates, have great sales and will help you grow your farm, then look no further. Are you committed, reliable and ready to join the hood with the best neighbours in Hay Day? Can you get on with the derby without someone having to chase you up to finish your tasks? Can you play nicely with others and not bring your drama to our hood? If so you will be made very welcome, so pop along and say hello.

We use Line for out of game messaging and chat.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️THE GINGER GANG⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Tag#2UL9JQRR Red Pig on Yellow Blaze

Hi, we are a Championship League team looking for another active player.. We are friendly, helpful and love to derby. Fluent English required to coordinate derby. We are the Cosmopolitan Racers;
    TAG Number PG822PGU
    Last edited by SouthernNana; November 21st, 2018 at 05:23 PM.

Banned
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 137 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/15 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!