Thread: CWL Matchmaking, is this for real?

CWL Matchmaking, is this for real?

Seriously though, 1 TH12, 2 TH11, 12 TH10 VS 9 TH12, 4 TH11, 1 TH15. How is the "skill" of a TH10 be of any use when he has to face a TH12??? Is this a joke? Is SC making this system fair, or is it going to wait until everone stops playing the wars?? I don't know if most ppl in SC are aware, but the game isn't populated by full TH12 alone. There are thousands of clans that don't have full players and that won't be full anytime soon. So, what is the point of this matchmaking? Getting people angry and frustrated over something so unequal as the above mentioned matchmaking? Come on, SC!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AES3000 View Post
    Seriously though, 1 TH12, 2 TH11, 12 TH10 VS 9 TH12, 4 TH11, 1 TH15. How is the "skill" of a TH10 be of any use when he has to face a TH12??? Is this a joke? Is SC making this system fair, or is it going to wait until everone stops playing the wars?? I don't know if most ppl in SC are aware, but the game isn't populated by full TH12 alone. There are thousands of clans that don't have full players and that won't be full anytime soon. So, what is the point of this matchmaking? Getting people angry and frustrated over something so unequal as the above mentioned matchmaking? Come on, SC!!
    It's almost like your have no clue how cwl determines match upset and just decided to complain about it from a point of ignorance

My name is FisgagamerZ and I asked for my village I could give it to me I know everything I had is called just like it is how much I need it plis you can call me, or by email, I just want to return my as I do not know if it goes open why it is I decomposed the other cellular and I do not know if it is in the open bestowal if they can close it would be something incredible also tell me how much of Gmail was why I do not remember exactly just remember the name of the village.

Quote Originally Posted by Somethingnotalreadypicked View Post
    It's almost like your have no clue how cwl determines match upset and just decided to complain about it from a point of ignorance
    It looks like SC is just randomly grouping clans to save time or something. One of the clans in our league has 5 th12 and 2 th11, with max heroes, troops and defense. If it is some kind of weird match making thing please tell us how so that we could be prepared for the next CWL.

Please, from your knowledge throne, do tell us peasants how it is that SC determines match upset. Keep in mind that I've been playing the game, not much so at the forums. And what I can see is a great disparity from one war to another. And I think it would be awesome if you tried to understand the player/clan point of view. Otherwise, I don't see the point in you replying to my post, if it is just to protect SC just for the sake of it. Perhaps, you should try to play a bit more yourself, instead of spending so much time at the forum? Best regards.
    Last edited by AES3000; November 19th, 2018 at 08:36 AM.

Forum Champion
    Please, from your knowledge throne, do tell us peasants how it is that SC determines match upset. Keep in mind that I've been playing the game, not much so at the forums. And what I can see is a great disparity from one war to another. And I think it would be awesome if you tried to understand the player/clan point of view. Otherwise, I don't see the point in you replying to my post, if it is just to protect SC just for the sake of it. Perhaps, you should try to play a bit more yourself, instead of spending so much time at the forum? Best regards.
    There is no matchmaking in CWL. None. Zero. In the first CWL, your clan is put in a league tier based on the weight of your 15 heaviest bases. After being placed in that tier, you are randomly matched with 7 other clans from the same tier. After your initial placement your clan is just randomly matched within the tier. The hope is that clans will eventually settle into tiers where they can compete. Also, the little shot at the end of your post is kinda funny as all of this information is readily available in the game. Not so easy to find here on the forums. Cheers.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; November 19th, 2018 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    There is no matchmaking in CWL. None. Zero. In the first CWL, your clan is put in a league tier based on the weight of your 15 heaviest bases. After being placed in that tier, you are randomly matched with 7 other clans from the same tier. After your initial placement your clan is just randomly matched within the tier. The hope is that clans will eventually settle into tiers where they can compete. Also, the little shot at the end of your post is kinda funny as all of this information is readily available in the game. Not so easy to find here on the forums. Cheers.
    That's exactly my point, it isn't working. Unless SC is expecting 20 CWL for it to get sorted out. Then, I'd have to say, good luck, I'm out. Also, the info you mention to be available in game, is scarce and very general. SC should really give this a thought, it is just very frustrating to have 8 days of fights like this. And the previous war was the same btw. Thanks for the info thought.

Banned
    That's exactly my point, it isn't working. Unless SC is expecting 20 CWL for it to get sorted out. Then, I'd have to say, good luck, I'm out. Also, the info you mention to be available in game, is scarce and very general. SC should really give this a thought, it is just very frustrating to have 8 days of fights like this. And the previous war was the same btw. Thanks for the info thought.
    How do you know its not working? There has only been 2 cwls. Champs 2 and 1 still have zero people in it.