Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan War League Common Questions

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    I will run my clan’s search in Champ2 in about 6hrs, will post times in this post.
    Thanks 2222.

Edit:
    started search at 6h30pm est, so around 23:30 gmt; cancelled at 1am est / 6am gmt.
    restarted at 1am est: still searching at 7:30am est.
    We are now at a total of 20hr search, with 14hr on second attempt in champ 2
    Last season we found in about 6hrs in Champ 3 (also the top league at the time).
    Last edited by PaluEF; December 15th, 2018 at 07:29 PM.
    The unofficial forum here.
    Discord: Smirk, Supercell.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropropos View Post
    Dear fellows,
    we are searching since yesterday and still no match. do i contact in game support or post it here?
    We're at 24 hrs and no match. Contacting in-game support was pointless.
    Canadian Brew & CDN MicroBrew | Evolve Your Game (EYG) Family https://discord.gg/VRQ5YKv
    TH13
    / TH11 / TH10 / TH9 / TH8 / TH7

we got a match.. finally. here we go.. Good luck to all

Not sure if been posted somewhere else.
    what happens if a clans signs up and once got match ups in CWL and players leave so they have less than 15 players
    does the other team get automatic stars or how does it work, looking like a team in our league has 7 team members.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotsladcc View Post
    Not sure if been posted somewhere else.
    what happens if a clans signs up and once got match ups in CWL and players leave so they have less than 15 players
    does the other team get automatic stars or how does it work, looking like a team in our league has 7 team members.
    yeah i am curious about the search protocol if the window passes the sign-up time limit -- think i saw somewhere that your search would be still valid (so don't cancel even if it has passed the period) and depending on your tier, your clan could end up being grouped with less than 7 other clans.

about the other topic: it could be that clan has members participating in regular wars in another sister clan.

CWL and normal war at the same time?

Hi all,

Just a quick question and sorry to spam... can a player participate at the same time in cwl and normal war? Obviously I am not asking for both events in the same clan.

Background: I am in cwl and about to start first war but I got invited by a friend in another clan where cwl is not running and they plan to do a normal war there. The question is if I as a player can do simultaneously cwl in one clan and normal war in another?

Thanks in advance.

yes you can.
    The unofficial forum here.
    Discord: Smirk, Supercell.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    yes you can.
    Cool, thanks a lot!

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    I.... didn't know this..
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (85k+ followers)

level 306 - 42m dark - 45k unbreakable - 20
    k infernos - 30k xbows
    10k eagles - 113/114 achievements - 2b spoils - 4.7k stars - Full Stats

Not sure if it has been posted yet, couldn’t find it.
    I noticed that in past leagues we used to have a button call “War Info” in preparation day. His function was to let you see the profile page of the clan you were about to face. Now, this button just shows the day of war. I tried to find via in game support if it was a bug but the person who answered me basically told me that i imagined that the button previously existed. I send pictures with proof and “he” closed the conversation.

So, yes. My question has 2 parts:
    1. Is there a bug or the button will now only be available when the war starts?
    2. When the people who works in the support system via in game will have a course of manners or something related to how not to be rude and treat right the costumers who asks for help to inform their clan?

Thanks in advanced! Good luck this season!