Thread: Tracking Roadshop customers

Red face Tracking Roadshop customers

Currently, there's a tracker for farmers who've helped you and who you've helped. What about farmers who have bought items from your roadside shop? I don't see a feature that allows for farmer searches, only neighborhood searches. Could you consider either adding a tracker for Roadshop purchases that also allows you to visit them, or adding a feature that allows you to search for farmers by name. Thanks in advanced.

And what would that add to the game?

Personally I want the help tracker eliminated! If I help a farm it’s then inevitable that that farmer will scoop something out of my shop that was meant for a hoodie. So my solution is to NEVER help outside my hood. I feel a smidge of guilt for not helping non-hoodies but I get over it quickly.

Millennial Club
    I like the last helper tab. If someone helps me then I always go to check if they need help. You can’t expect to leave things in your shop all day just for your neighbours.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    And what would that add to the game?
    We would all angrily visit the bots farms who have been stealing our tools and mass report them... in game, in the forums, in the support pages... would be far easier (for Supercell) to track down these bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    We would all angrily visit the bots farms who have been stealing our tools and mass report them... in game, in the forums, in the support pages... would be far easier (for Supercell) to track down these bots.
    And then you will get tons of reports cause people put something for their hoodie and a stranger bought it. If Supercell can build software to track who buys what, then they can use it to track bots themselves behind the scenes, we dont need it to have it on our farms.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    There is no stopping the bots. You shut down one account, they make another. The best you can do is make QoL changes so that at the very least they are not infecting the leader boards. But this should be painfully obvious if they took a second to just look at the farms near the top.

Sending mass reports in will only slow down the already painfully slow support response, from what I imagine is a very small support team.
    Last edited by MFIC; November 22nd, 2018 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BokuSachii View Post
    Personally I want the help tracker eliminated! If I help a farm it’s then inevitable that that farmer will scoop something out of my shop that was meant for a hoodie. So my solution is to NEVER help outside my hood. I feel a smidge of guilt for not helping non-hoodies but I get over it quickly.
    I agree. I don't know how many times I have put up items for my kids for one coin only for them to be snapped up by someone who's boat crate I filled with 15 cream two days ago.

This actually used to be a thing. They took it out.
    Updated 10/10/18
    Hay Day - L55/16 Farm. Barn 1300 Silo 1550
    Kik: astrong1984