Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changing supercell id email. Help please! Job's at stake!

Banned

Changing supercell id email. Help please! Job's at stake!

So i started playing the game in 2014 when there existed no supercell id. I however immediately tried out this feature using my email back when this concept was released but now i'm a working guy out here with my first finance project. I had to give an email while registering to my firm so i gave my same email which i used for sc id sign in. Now the situation is, i get all kinds of important mails and finding out that this email has my memories with coc distracts me from my workplace. I reqest sc to please allow me to change my sc id email else my boss might allow me to change my job!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuhair1701 View Post
    So i started playing the game in 2014 when there existed no supercell id. I however immediately tried out this feature using my email back when this concept was released but now i'm a working guy out here with my first finance project. I had to give an email while registering to my firm so i gave my same email which i used for sc id sign in. Now the situation is, i get all kinds of important mails and finding out that this email has my memories with coc distracts me from my workplace. I reqest sc to please allow me to change my sc id email else my boss might allow me to change my job!
    contact the ingame support. email change will use your one time account recovery - if you havent used allready.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Support

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    contact the ingame support. email change will use your one time account recovery - if you havent used allready.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Support
    I did go to the in game support and requested for the change but there was an automated reply everytime. I mailed them too and they said the same thing to go to in game support. I'm confused. Is that because i play the game on android?

I did go to the in game support and requested for the change but there was an automated reply everytime. I mailed them too and they said the same thing to go to in game support. I'm confused. Is that because i play the game on android?
    there is no option to change the email with support bot sparky. even if you would have the human support an email change would use your one time account recovery.
    the only way you could try would be going through account recovery but if you cant provide properly that you are the original creator you will lose acces to your village forever.
    my advice is to life with that situation right now or make a new email for your job.

Banned
    there is no option to change the email with support bot sparky. even if you would have the human support an email change would use your one time account recovery.
    the only way you could try would be going through account recovery but if you cant provide properly that you are the original creator you will lose acces to your village forever.
    my advice is to life with that situation right now or make a new email for your job.
    From where do i access human support?

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Hope I'm reading this right. Is there a reason that you can't change your email at your job? It would be alot easier than going through Sparky. Or, change your notification settings in the game?
    Last edited by Tahoe; November 19th, 2018 at 07:16 AM.

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Hope I'm reading this right. Is there a reason that you can't change your email at your job? It would be alot easier than going through Sparky. Or, change your notification settings in the game?
    I'll have to pay to change my registered email at my firm

Delete all Supercell mails you've got and mark them as "Spam". It's the best thing you could do.

From where do i access human support?
    you know how to contact the ingame support in/out of the game. there are no other ways and you have to deal with it. i told you what you could do in my previous post.
    option 1:
    - request email change at work

option 2:
    - dont care about that you used your gaming email for your job

option 3:
    - try account recovery at your own risk and use a new during that recovery process
    (account recovery works one time only and you could lose acces to your village forever if you cant provide that you are the original creator)
    Last edited by wotanwaton; November 19th, 2018 at 09:23 AM.

Banned
    you know how to contact the ingame support in/out of the game. there are no other ways and you have to deal with it. i told you what you could do in my previous post.
    option 1:
    - request email change at work

option 2:
    - dont care about that you used your gaming email for your job

option 3:
    - try account recovery at your own risk and use a new during that recovery process
    (account recovery works one time only and you could lose acces to your village forever if you cant provide that you are the original creator)
    How to initiate account recovery?