Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need a quality excuse/reason

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    How about “I met a hot girl on global and she enticed me to join her clan, sadly she turned out to be 30 stone and a guy so I’m back!”
    This is the reason making your new clan an all-girls-clan can be a great recruiting technique. Middle aged fat dudes who pretend to be girls are often good at this game.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickSaz View Post
    I left a clan I'd been in for about a month and a half to two months. I don't really know why I even did it, but I did lol. The clan was very very active so it wasn't an inactivity reason... I just left smh. I need a quality excuse/reason to put in the request message. help.
    I suggest you write the following in your request to join message: Tell your clanmates you've been enchanted by an awesome game that is Hay Day and it distracted your focus as a Clasher.

All kidding aside, I think when in doubt, tell the truth. Just remind your clanmates you're a former member and you would like to rejoin them. And if they ask why you left, tell the truth. Good luck.

BTW, I play both CoC and HD.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:01 PM.
    Lynn, 12-08-18, clasher and farmer, but not boomer and brawler

"When you can’t change the direction of the wind — adjust your sails” --H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Forum Veteran
    The thought the grass was greener else where I was wrong.
    Your "excuse" is really for you to justify with yourself so you dont have to admit "I was wrong. I'm sorry."
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

CAPTIOUS/faultfinders ; BAMBOO VALLEY Village (RIGGED)
    Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    This is the reason making your new clan an all-girls-clan can be a great recruiting technique. Middle aged fat dudes who pretend to be girls are often good at this game.

Fantastic boys !

You put up with deals that acquire more fresh talented newbies, rather than scouting for another war.

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    How about “I met a hot girl on global and she enticed me to join her clan, sadly she turned out to be 30 stone and a guy so I’m back!”

Another stingy quack about global chat, excuses that I see.

Ladies​​, if he:
    -doesn't text you back
    -doesn't like your pics
    -doesn't show you his face -has no last name
    He's not your man. He's the XMODgames.

I left a clan I'd been in for about a month and a half to two months. I don't really know why I even did it, but I did lol. The clan was very very active so it wasn't an inactivity reason... I just left smh. I need a quality excuse/reason to put in the request message. help.
    its always good to "pop out" of a clan for a while to learn new starts and base designs... excuse.. there ya go

Clash to others as you expected to be Clashed! Play fair.....Adapted

ME

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #26
    I like "this clan is much better than I ever realized".
    I like this one a lot. It's complimentary. It makes sense. It shows you learned something. It shows you'll be a better teammate going forward.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 17 - 622 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

> My dog ate my phone.

It definitely is a really fun game, I have wasted 5 years of my life on it, it was worth every second
    -SuperKai
    BlackNinja|TH7

Tell them you had some work or some exam( if u are a teen ) and it was really important for u to not be distracted so u left and uninstalled the game .

Hope it's fine !!!

A month and a half for a girl who turns out to be a old guy , now that's a grt excuse .