Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 looking for championship nh

The Foxhole II is looking for you! 🦊
    Hi, Im in the search of a few good people to join my neighborhood. I've had the nh for alittle bit now and gotten some trophies, just never really recruited, so here I am. What I'm looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting. Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play choose tasks 300 and above. I'll make you elder the second you join. That's all, no long list of rules. Let's build this nh together! Come check it out.
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU 🦊

Join Us A Friendly place to be #8JQPC2R8 You would suit out friendly, chatty and generous team. Promoted to elder so we can all help out with trashing unwanted task. I am from Australia, but have players from all around. Come Join Us, We will all be happy to welcome you

WhosvilleAcres is looking a couple of members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 310 if you are in derby or a total of 2790 points. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 60 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 55 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2
    GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 143
    Tag PV2PLJUL

Centennial Club
    In Swampy Waterz (#9CC8CJGG)♥ we do task 320 or higher. The extra task is optional. Must finish all task. We currrently have 23 out of 30 members so someone is always on to help. Hope to see you soon.

Hi, we are a small, newer, English-speaking Champions League team. We are very helpful and depend on teamwork to win derbies, upgrade buikdings, expand land, fill crates/orders, etc. We tend to be chatty and communicate well to coordinate derbies. We use diamonds for 10th task but not required. There is no drama or bullying here-we treat everyone with respect. We know life happens; just opt out of the derby when it does. We'd love you to come grow your farm as you win derbies with us. We hail from UK and USA mainly. We are the Cosmopolitan Racers, Tag PG822PGU. Come join us!

Fresh Spawn
    Hello.
    I'm very interested in joining this NB. please give me weeks chance.
    I'm a daily level 86 player. Competive derby player. Not afraid to chat . I help out where I can.
    Cheers.
    Nongmo is my farm name. I tried to join already but got kicked. Lol.