Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Whats going on with all the glitches and why wont support listen?

Whats going on with all the glitches and why wont support listen?

So I’d like some help with this one because support have not only not answered, but have closed my query and made me feel like I was going mad!

During last weeks 320 derby one of my hoodies selected a 320 day trip task, several of us had seen the task so can verify it DEFINITELY was 320. Upon selecting it the task immediately changed to 300 points. We had been cruising for a perfect score win and would have easily achieved this, but the dropped 20 points meant we came second.

Now before I go further this post is not sour grapes. It’s not about winning or losing, and had we lost our race in a fairly contested derby I would happily suck it up, but we didn’t. Somewhere, somehow the game glitched and this meant we were unfairly relegated to second place. The team after working so hard all week were so disappointed, and a few almost threw in the towel!

I contacted support but was told by them that my hoodie had taken a 300 point task not a 320. I challenged this as we had seen that it was 320, and also there is no 300 point Day Trip task in existence to my knowledge, it’s either 290 or 320.

The biggest issue here is supports blatant refusal to take this report on merit, and their approach to close down the report without any attempt to satisfactorily investigate what happened here, and acknowledge that it really was a game glitch not a floundering error from my hoodie as they made it out to be.

Whats happening to this game, when did it become so removed from its most important commodity, it’s players?

Ive come here in sheer desperation, please help...
    Last edited by Paulettes; November 16th, 2018 at 08:39 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Well checking the list of derby tasks http://hayday.wikia.com/wiki/Derby_Tasks quite clearly the day trip combo doesn’t exist at 300 point value. Nice new glitch if tasks are morphing into a points value that doesn’t even exist ....I assume that you were able to provide them with screenshots as clear proof? Can you post an image here just in case Nick should happen to read this post??

If that is the case it’s surely hard for support to argue that your hoodie took a task that doesn’t exist .... isn’t it???

I am really sorry that your team have been screwed over by the game, and then rear ended by support in the aftermath. We all know support are generally about as much use as mammary glands on a bull, with a tendency to just delete requests that enter the “too hard” category. Even if there was a will in support to help, I’m honestly not sure what they can even do to correct such a glaring error? It seems these days like the old tale of the little Dutch boy with his finger in the hole in the ♥♥♥♥ .... except there are hundreds of holes and the boy has only 10 digits!

Sadly the reality is that this is nothing new, SC has had a calculated indifference to its customers for a very long time. The difference now is that as the game becomes more elderly and SC resources are directed towards developing new games, rather than correcting the deficiencies in existing ones, that indifference is more clear for customers to see.
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds Team first, my barn is your barn
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Yes I took a screen shot of the 300 point Day Trip task Ive attached here 49FE5F48-7C62-4577-86F8-121E7E11C265.jpeg

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Paulettes, sorry to hear about the problem you are having with SC over the 300 pt combo Day Trip.
    mdcfc pointed out that "Well checking the list of derby tasks http://hayday.wikia.com/wiki/Derby_Tasks quite clearly the day trip combo doesn’t exist at 300 point value. "

Paulette, I don't mean to doubt you at all, but want to just point out that hayday wikia info is based on players entering data from their experience. Although the table doesn't show 300 pt day trip task, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It only means that nobody has entered the data for a 300 pt day trip ask. I did take time to write down and report data for lower point tasks, but since then I only pay attention to 320 pt tasks.

The number of lb of fish, truck orders and hot dogs that appeared in your derby log do not match with 320 nor 290 pt day trip tasks. SC must have 300 pt day trip task in their records.

Paulette, I quite share the frustration over Help & Support closing out a thread and refusing to listen to any more input. It's terrible how they treat their customers! It's happened to me many times, but lately they have been nicer to me and answer my questions congenially.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond I really do appreciate this.

I do understand that the info is extracted from a Wiki post. That said if this 300 day trip was new and in existence I would have expected support to at the very least confirm this to be the case, this didn’t happen.

I spoke to several people during my report to support (I have screenshot all names and responses but I’m unable to name here because of forum rules). The first Person I spoke to was super helpful and was of his own volition very surprised by what had happened, he said he had not seen this before then gave me a log number to use whilst my report was being investigated. This led me to believe that they were in fact surprised at this and that something had gone wrong and they were taking my report seriously.

After a bit I’d not heard anything else so I chased up, it was at this point it all went downhill. I had several nondescript responses from several other support personnel and then out of the blue the final response suggested my team mate had taken the wrong task and I should be kind to her, really? The report was then closed down and though I have attempted to get a response since I’ve not even so much as had an acknowledgement. I would suggest if most businesses treated paying customers in this way they’d very soon go under, and fast!

The fact is this. Firstly myself my teammate and several others saw the 320 day trip task on the board and were together planning which tasks should be taken so had identified the 320 day trip as the next as she was quite well prepped for this one. We are a team who play with planned strategy, we don’t just pluck at any tasks on the board! Secondly whilst the list of tasks available are a wiki, not only myself and others but also support were unaware of any introduction of a 300 day trip task, and no one has confirmed anything either way!

I have come here, not because I expect to be compensated at all (though that would be a decent gesture for my team mate and the team who were robbed of first place) but in the hope of finding anyone else who has experienced this.

Once again thank you, I really do appreciate your response
    Last edited by Paulettes; November 18th, 2018 at 10:34 AM.

The one thing I would point out, though it may not be helpful at all, is that you couldn't have taken that screenshot you were sent it by the hoodie who did that task

Unfortunately this is more of the same from SC. I’ve had many issues as well as my wife’s farm has the phantom green text “Extra +1” when there is NO booster active picking up items. The recent update that was more bugs than features. I think we’ve seen the last of HayDay being supported now that they are going to release their new game.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BokuSachii View Post
    I think we’ve seen the last of HayDay being supported now that they are going to release their new game.
    Unfortunately, you are mistaken to think that. Brawl Stars has been around for a considerable time, on limited release. Recently it was made available world-wide.

Supercell has separate teams for each game, so one game does not detract from another. There is absolutely nothing to indicate Hay Day's potential demise.

For those who are interested, here's a link to Supercell's story: https://supercell.com/en/our-story/
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 26th, 2018 at 08:39 AM.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Unfortunately, you are mistaken to think that
    If I’m so “mistaken” then why has SC remained absolutely mum about fixing the laundry list of bug caused by their recent update? They have barely even acknowledged that there even a train/townie issue let alone when they will fix it. The months of “we’ll fix it in the next client release” have gotten very old when they don’t publish a time table. Why else leave us in the dark and continue to blame the users for the problems if they aren’t expending resources to fix the problems. Plus with the “moderators” just as cryptic I seriously doubt you have any real insider information on when any of this will or won’t be fixed. So yes I do believe that HayDay is on the way out. You don’t send your cash cow to pasture unless you’ve got a better one in the barn.

I must say I tend to agree with you BokuSachii.
    I find it odd also that there has been no acknowledgement whatsoever from SC mods on this post with regards this particular issue, yet they can come on and respond to your comment about the potential end of HD. I have also privately messaged one of them but not even had a hello or goodbye. I contacted support but they closed that contact down. It is extremely shoddy customer care and rude even not to acknowledge a customer issue. On the comment made above that Brawl Stars has been around for a considerable time, if this is the case then it further shows SC lack of regard to its loyal fan base and players as we were only invited to pre-register last week.

Had this been an extract from a school report there’d be only one comment could be made “could have done better”.