Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL stars and medals....

CWL stars and medals....

So...if you attack a base that already has stars won against it, do the stars you get still count for medals?

For example - Joe gets 3 stars against player #5. Mike attacks player #5 afterwards and gets a 2 star. Do both players earn medals or just Joe because he attacked first?
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

I had a similar question earlier.
    Was told it's only for NEW stars added.

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Forum Elder
    I don't know why it would count. If you are going to win or lose and a remaining attack is left, you can just hit low for an easy 3 star. Very abuse-able (if thats a word).

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    So...if you attack a base that already has stars won against it, do the stars you get still count for medals?

For example - Joe gets 3 stars against player #5. Mike attacks player #5 afterwards and gets a 2 star. Do both players earn medals or just Joe because he attacked first?
    If that was my clan - Mike would get booted probably before his attack was over for using his 1 CWL attack on an already 3* base 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPat View Post
    I had a similar question earlier.
    Was told it's only for NEW stars added.
    Correct - New Stars.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    If that was my clan - Mike would get booted probably before his attack was over for using his 1 CWL attack on an already 3* base 8-)

Correct - New Stars.
    Only new stars gained? Or for the full stars if you get new stars?

Example: If someone is 1-starred, and I 3 star them. Do I get 2 stars because only the 2 additional stars are new? Or do I get 3 stars because I achieved SOME new stars on the target and get credit for the full 3?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    Only new stars gained? Or for the full stars if you get new stars?

Example: If someone is 1-starred, and I 3 star them. Do I get 2 stars because only the 2 additional stars are new? Or do I get 3 stars because I achieved SOME new stars on the target and get credit for the full 3?
    For CWL, it is ONLY new stars. We had that very same scenario - 1st guy swung and missed with a 1*. Next guy 3* it. On the leaderboard, 1st guy was sitting at 1* - 94%, 2nd guy who did the 3* is sitting at 2* - 100%

This is DIFFERENT behavior than you see during normal wars when it comes to War Star count in your profile (We all know you get full stars for those).