Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An idea to completely erase engineers from Clan Wars

An idea to completely erase engineers from Clan Wars

This thread is created to completely block engineered bases from entering clan wars.
    Developers please read it.
    Let me get straight to the point guys.
    If a Town hall who hasn't placed all their buildings/traps/heroes/defences or any other things(except decorations & builders) they shall not be allowed to war, if you upgraded your townhall and haven't placed all the necessary buildings you will be given like 60 days to place all your new buildings layer the restriction applied.
    If you have placed all your buildings the restriction will be automatically removed.
    The leader or Co's won't be able to take you if you're basically an engineered base coz it will always show red beside your name which cannot be switched hence can't war.
    I'm not saying you to ban players I'm just giving a restriction.
    Trust me supercell you should bring this idea live many frustrated clashers(including me) will play better than ever, who doesn't like to compete against the one of your own strength clans.
    #nomorewarengineers!
    Last edited by Adiprince98; November 15th, 2018 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Many people hated a certain point so gave a better idea

Millennial Club
    I agree...anyone who engineers should be BANNED from clan wars. People should NOT be allowed to design their own bases...they should be forced to use the same design, same for using troops to attack with. Only TH12 who are maxed and use the approved designs should be allowed anywhere near a clan war...everyone else should be using their time to upgrade their bases!

Forum Champion
    This would severely penalize players who have just upgraded their town hall.

Banned
    So if I'm a fresh th11 that hasn't dropped an eagle or the Xbow or a fresh th10 without the infernos or the Xbow i can't war?

Sounds terrible rl and punishing people for advancing is a bad idea
    Last edited by Somethingnotalreadypicked; November 15th, 2018 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    This would severely penalize players who have just upgraded their town hall.
    They get 1-2 weeks to collect resources until the townhall gets upgraded and the new buildings won't cost like almost full storages. Iagree It would be a rough week to keep new buildings some improvements can be done by the developers, but this would be an effective way to stop engineers from entering clan wars

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiprince98 View Post
    They get 1-2 weeks to collect resources until the townhall gets upgraded and the new buildings won't cost like almost full storages. Iagree It would be a rough week to keep new buildings some improvements can be done by the developers, but this would be an effective way to stop engineers from entering clan wars
    And how should a th9 have 13 million gold needed to build 2 infernos and an xbow?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Somethingnotalreadypicked View Post
    And how should a th9 have 13 million gold needed to build 2 infernos and an xbow?
    Not to mention upgrading storages and the slew of other new stuff.

Forum Champion
    Anything that bans a player from playing, especially when they have broken no rules, is a bad idea for any game.

The beauty of the game is that there's more than just your way of playing it.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Banned
    Did you read the full reply? The developers can find a way to overcome this problem and if you ask me then yes I can fill and have filled more than 10 mil gold a day done it several times
    Can you fill 13 mill in gold in a 8 mill storage?

Also to expect the average player to do 10 mil in a day is ludicrous
    Last edited by Somethingnotalreadypicked; November 15th, 2018 at 07:09 PM.