Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An idea to completely erase engineers from Clan Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Anything that bans a player from playing, especially when they have broken no rules, is a bad idea for any game.
    Never used the term ban just restriction is the word used and I'm not like this should be implemented exactly the way as I stated, there's a lot of things to be done under this like 60 days to place all your buildings and later the restriction? Who knows what the developers may do.

Quote Originally Posted by Somethingnotalreadypicked View Post
    Can you fill 13 mill in gold in a 8 mill storage?

Also to expect the average player to do 10 mil in a day is ludicrous
    How about a 60 day period to place all your stuff before the restriction that would give enough time for an average player.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiprince98 View Post
    Never used the term ban just restriction is the word used and I'm not like this should be implemented exactly the way as I stated, there's a lot of things to be done under this like 60 days to place all your buildings and later the restriction? Who knows what the developers may do.
    Yes who knows? But I would bet that they never would do this or anything like it. It would alienate too many players who were/are playing within the rules. Surely you donít think you are the only one to ever think of this?
    Last edited by Bigdome757; November 15th, 2018 at 07:17 PM.

Yes who knows? But I would bet that they never would do this or anything like it. It would alienate too many players who were/are playing within the rules. Surely you donít think you are the only one to ever think of this?
    Definitely it sounds harsh for newly upgraded town halls but it's no less than a punishment to face opponents in clan wars which you're not capable of.
    The problem is for the loyal freshly upgraded townhall players right so they can basically reduce the base purchasing cost,eagle for 500k, inferno 300k, xbow 150k. Won't be too hefty for a new th9 to place xbows or th10 to place infernos+xbow
    Last edited by Adiprince98; November 15th, 2018 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Senior Member That Little Trophy's Avatar
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    You can't even upgrade your th before Building everthing ... I think that's enough

Quote Originally Posted by That Little Trophy View Post
    You can't even upgrade your th before Building everthing ... I think that's enough
    This will stop engineers from being born which could have been avoided if you could have done a long time ago but the thread is created to avoid engineers from joining clan wars.
    The only similarity between your and my idea is sir the word term restriction.

Pro Member
    antisign

but would totally agree to having to build everything from a lower th to cw(so old engineers have no advantage over new ones)

example a th10 needs the 2 x bows from th9 to cw
    th11 needs the 3 x bows and the 2 inferno towers that a th10 can build to cw
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Forum Veteran
    Not to mention upgrading storages and the slew of other new stuff.
    Not to mention collectors need upgrades at certain TH levels, slowing down income.

Quote Originally Posted by Adiprince98 View Post
    Did you read the full reply? The developers can find a way to overcome this problem and if you ask me then yes I can fill and have filled more than 10 mil gold a day done it several times
    This is I&FR, it's on you to provide the details. Not for the developers to do your legwork.

This is I&FR, it's on you to provide the details. Not for the developers to do your legwork.[/QUOTE]
    I take back that statement, apart from that do you have anything else to discuss with?

I have a clan member who stopped one of her bases at what she calls TH9.5 which essentially is everything from TH9 brought to the level of TH10 without infernos or the third Xbow. Her base can be destroyed by TH9 and up. Should she be penalized just as harshly as a TH12 with only level 1 defenses? This is not what the game is about. We shouldn't be trying to penalize everyone into playing a certain way. Super Cell is doing a fantastic job at making the prospect of maxing your base enticing, while not hurting players with different play styles or who may not be as good at the game or may not have as much time to play.