Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidental "Plucking" of the Crow

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...

Accidental "Plucking" of the Crow

So, I was just messin' around and swiped the crow that flies in when your farm loads and his feathers came off! I feel so bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    If a wheel fell off your canoe, how much pancake mix would it take to shingle your roof?

I used to do that when I was new to the game. Now I feel bad. Why couldn't I leave it flies freely?
    Farm: Milky May level 70something, Wheat Hoarder Hippo level 40something

kik milkymayhippo

This is too funny... I sought out the crow to do the same. I really don’t like crows. This won’t grow old
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I tried once when I read this thread, but missed the crow, lol.

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Banned
    I hate crows so swipe at em all you want.. it suits your occupation perfectly.

- Storm

Well I don't mind crows or ravens , but in real life don't mess with them as they have a long memory and do pass on the information about you to others . They plan revenge on you and don't forget. Lol

On the subject of crows...

My girls love this one... they wince whenever I “bring it up”

several years ago, our cat sam had thrown up a hair ball out the back door. I was standing there one morning staring at it when a crow swooped down and slurped it up

i was rolling on the floor as I told them, since I knew I would scar them for a lifetime. They cannot hear the word or sound of “sluuuuurrp” without being brought back to that moment in time.

just thought I would share
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by IceyStormAngel View Post
    I hate crows so swipe at em all you want.. it suits your occupation perfectly.

- Storm
    Lol. You mean my sig’s occupation?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    Well I don't mind crows or ravens , but in real life don't mess with them as they have a long memory and do pass on the information about you to others . They plan revenge on you and don't forget. Lol
    Haha, so true. At our old church we had a nest fall, or babies that fell from the nest, and died. The Pastor or somebody removed the dead babies (it was an area of the lawn where kids would frequently play) and the adult crows dive-bombed him every time he walked by after that. It was quite disconcerting, actually.

We have magpies. People here say they’re a nuisance but I find that their call, even if noisy, is more interesting than a plain “caw” and their black/white/blue feathers are prettier, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post

several years ago, our cat sam had thrown up a hair ball out the back door. I was standing there one morning staring at it when a crow swooped down and slurped it up

i was rolling on the floor as I told them, since I knew I would scar them for a lifetime. They cannot hear the word or sound of “sluuuuurrp” without being brought back to that moment in time.

Eeeewwwwww. Great. Thanks? I’m glad my cat is an indoor cat. But still. Every time I have to clean up after him I’m going to have an even harder time of it, lol.

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Banned
    [QUOTE=MommySnooks;11991387]Lol. You mean my sig’s occupation? QUOTE]

I guess, your occupation in your profile doesn’t really describe it anywhere.

- Storm
    Last edited by IceyStormAngel; November 23rd, 2018 at 01:52 AM.

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post

Thanks for sharing that "lovely" story WP (my initial reaction was also eeeewww!). So I'll take this one step further (off topic) and ask why you were "standing there...staring at it" lol
    Last edited by Tahoe; November 23rd, 2018 at 05:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    If a wheel fell off your canoe, how much pancake mix would it take to shingle your roof?