Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clan XP is messed up in this CWL

Centennial Club
    Same here every war multiple xp mising

Clan XP not adding up correctly

I sent message in game support so providing a follow up on screenshots so here it is. https://imgur.com/gallery/b4GzkR7 the clan xp doesnt add up, so we are not getting all the clan xp we’re getting in the previous 10 CWL matchups. Please fix this. Thank you.

Bug is still present!!!!!

Before one month i have reported that all xp from CWL is not added in clan xp ( i.e 10+25 xp ) . But supercell unable to fix it till now .
    The xp obtained by scoring 18 star i.e 10xp and scoring 27 star i.e 25 xp is not added.
    It show in war section but when u add it with previous xp u will know something is missing.

Hope thay will fix it soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SatyabrataSahoo View Post
    Before one month i have reported that all xp from CWL is not added in clan xp ( i.e 10+25 xp ) . But supercell unable to fix it till now .
    The xp obtained by scoring 18 star i.e 10xp and scoring 27 star i.e 25 xp is not added.
    It show in war section but when u add it with previous xp u will know something is missing.

Hope thay will fix it soon
    Agree, they are not fixing these issues at their earliest, hope they do so

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMe View Post
    Agree, they are not fixing these issues at their earliest, hope they do so
    I hope it will do soon 😊

No xp

We have a problem with clan xp in war league 7 attack win only 4 xp please fix that

Is there perhaps anyone on this forum that can give us all some insight on when the BROKEN CLAN XP will be fixed and WHAT about all the clan XP lost?

Our current war: "Defeat enemy War Bases: 56/90", with Attacks used 15 and Attacks won 15.

i guess supercell can give us some insight what went wrong but wont give us some timeline when it will be fixed. i know form ingame support that they are working on it but they havent said anything about refunds for the lost clan xp.

It's very sad that they can't and didn't fix the BROKEN clan XP, since I have reported the problem after war 1 of the very 1st season. I will post a detailed sheet of how many points we have lost when season 2 ends. Currently sitting on 120 clan XP points.

Our clan is in the same position, with missing XP.
    While I accept that there are always bugs and issues, why is no one from SC even posting to acknowledge the issue!

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 12
    TH: TH10 100% Maxed | AQ: L40 | BK: 40
    League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    Clan Formed: 16/03/2015