Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious Derby Hood Needed!

Serious Derby Hood Needed!

Cancelled.... Thanks
    Last edited by sherrylockhart956; November 26th, 2018 at 11:47 AM.

Hi. Sent private message

Banned
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 134 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/15 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-60-neighbours

Come on over and we’ll see if we like each other.
    Kelly-Anne (Leader)

Still searching for a place to call home.

Hi, looking back over your posts over the last 8 months I am totally confused as to what you are looking for in your idea of a dream NH

all I can find is what you are not looking for.

can you set out in detail exactly what you want in your next NH
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Clash of Clans - Fat Kitty Stars - Fatfinger TH7 - Leader

I need a neighborhood with dedicated people who when opted into the derby does their tasks at the required points.

That tells me very little other than you are looking for a NH, in any league from Rookie to Champions League, and NH sets a minimum point count for each derby task and that each farm completes their 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 tasks
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Clash of Clans - Fat Kitty Stars - Fatfinger TH7 - Leader

Centennial Club
    In Swampy Waterz (#9CC8CJGG)♥ we do task 320 or higher. The extra task is optional. Must finish all task. We currently have 24 out of 30 members so someone is always on to help. Hope to see you soon.

Trainee
    Hello
    I'm Cherie. I am the leader of a wonderful group. We are an English speaking group. We have 20 members at the moment. We all work together and help each other out. We have ask that everyone completes all 9 task. However no one has to take the 10th task. If any members know they may have an issues with meeting that week we just ask you turn off derby for that derby. I have no problem with making you an elder so you can delete task. We just ask that we keep 315 + task on the board

If this sounds like a wonderful fit for you please feel free to join, if u need me to lower the level for you to join please just send a email back to me.

Thank you for your time.
    Cherie
    Helping hands _ #8Y8J8JLY