Thread: Clan war leagues with more members

Exclamation Clan war leagues with more members

I would love to have clan war leagues with more members than 15v15. I am a town hall 9 in a high level, so I won't get allowed to attack in the war leagues, which I think is a bit sad. Supercell are forcing me to leave my clan to play coc...
    I hope others can follow my idea since it annoyed me alot

Centennial Club RepeaterCreeper's Avatar
    I don't really get it, since I'm not really too informed on how CWL is or how "broken" the matchmaking is. Though from what I've heard it's fine as it stands, but could use some improvements.

And to add to that isn't there like a 50 man roster when you sign up for CWL? Each war someone goes in and someone goes out, so why would there be a need for more than a 15v15. If someone could explain I'd be glad to read that information.

The problem is that I can't go in war, because our top-players are th 12. That means there is conflicts in our clan about who to bring in the clan (our clan is currently at 49members). Therefore I also consider leaving the clan and the friends I did make, because it is only 15v15, and I can't war for a whole week.

It could be fixed with higher league the more members you can bring into the CWL, or if you could do normal wars with the rest of the members, who isn't in CWL

Centennial Club RepeaterCreeper's Avatar
    Ah, I'm gonna need to some more research on CWL and how it works. Though from what I can understand from what you're saying is that CWL is for only high level players and if for some reason the Leader puts you in as a th7 you'll be matched with th12s and stand no chance?

That's definitely something that would bother me if that was the case. I actually have a cool suggestion that just popped in my head, i'll make a new thread about it. It should add a whole new spice to CWL and "strategizing"