Thread: Adding the option to finish the wars sooner

Adding the option to finish the wars sooner

I want to ask about the wars that the winner is obvious after a few hours, why don't you add the option for the clans to finish a war before it finishes? we have to wait a long gime for the war to finish even when the winner is obvious!
    It is a good idea for the wars in which both clans have used all their attacks or the wars in which the difference between the stars earned by each clan cannot be made up.
    Of course there should be some limitations, such as each clan can start up to 2 wars every day, not more!
    Last edited by Noble1368; November 14th, 2018 at 05:48 AM.

Pro Member
    and what if you have not attacked yet and the opponent ends the war,

anti sign
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post

anti sign
    1 team will opt to end war, other will get notified and then even they can end war.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post

anti sign
    Clear!
    Is it possible to start a war with a clan if the clan does not want to start a war? Or even a friendly war!?!?!?!?
    The same will be applied for finishing a war sooner than the due time, you request it and the opponent gets notified, either accepts or rejects!

This feature, requesting that either Preperation Day, War Day, or both can be shortened via bilateral agreement (both sides agreeing) is constantly suggested.

I am sure the colliations whom not only arrange wars, but also the outcomes in advance, such as Farm War Alliance or Orange League would simply love to have such an option! Run through 4 prearranged wars every day! Unless there is a way to prevent collusion, do not see it ever happening. If they did do it with such entities in place, it would promote more collusion rather than true competition.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Centennial Club RepeaterCreeper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    This feature, requesting that either Preperation Day, War Day, or both can be shortened via bilateral agreement (both sides agreeing) is constantly suggested.

I am sure the colliations whom not only arrange wars, but also the outcomes in advance, such as Farm War Alliance or Orange League would simply love to have such an option! Run through 4 prearranged wars every day! Unless there is a way to prevent collusion, do not see it ever happening. If they did do it with such entities in place, it would promote more collusion rather than true competition.
    Exactly! People take advantage of the system every single time, in games and also in the real world. If there is a loophole, then there's definitely someone that's going to go through it for their own benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

There could be a limitation for this one too, a clan cannot start more than 2 wars each day.

That would still be four times more loot than is currently possible..

May too much exploitation there.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!