Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Brown barn bot farm

Quote Originally Posted by venusioso View Post
    It is just sad we as players need to watch out from which farm in DD we buy.

If it was a bot, u never now when u get a temporary ban and support is not gonna help u. U just need to wait 2 weeks to get the ban lifted.
    why on earth would I get banned for running into a bot farm in the DD? They are everywhere and most farmers have no idea that they are even bot farms! Luckily I have educated myself and try to be familiar with the signs but Iím not egotistical enough to believe that I may not one day fall into a trap! They are forever making changes.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

It would be pretty hard to avoid Mr Wicker every time you tried to move around the farm. He’s kind of an in your face kind of guy.

Farm level: 226 Silo 11,100 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    why on earth would I get banned for running into a bot farm in the DD? They are everywhere and most farmers have no idea that they are even bot farms! Luckily I have educated myself and try to be familiar with the signs but I’m not egotistical enough to believe that I may not one day fall into a trap! They are forever making changes.
    IIRC, in 2015, Hay Day did mass bans against bot users and those who bought from bots. There was widespread fear in the HD subforum.

Then Nick assuaged us that we wouldn't be banned if we bought a few times from bot farms unknowingly. However, if we follow the bot farms, return to them, and buy from them often, then our farms would be banned permanently.

BTW, before reading the HD forum in 2014, I stumbled onto a farm and bought bolts for 1 coin for almost a week until the farm unfollow me. I was buying from a bot farm and didn't realize it at the time.

So do many players who don't read the forum or until Player Support tells them why they were banned temporarily or permanently.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 2 Days Ago at 03:14 AM.
    Lynn, 10-27-18
    Suggested Acronyms for reports to the forum moderators aka The Mod Squad.
    PRFS. TYVM: Please Review For Spam. Thank You Very Much.
    PRFPFRV: Please Review For Possible Forum Rules Violation.
    PRFPT: Please Review For Possible Trollbait.

There are so many and most of them just follow the same pattern over and over. I am pretty sure it's not hard to make a code to detect the majority of the bots. I love the game but it amazes me how many (high level) bots are having free game in a company with such a huge revenue.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    IIRC, in 2015, Hay Day did mass bans against bot users and those who bought from bots. There was widespread fear in the HD subforum.

Then Nick assuaged us that we wouldn't be banned if we bought a few times from bot farms unknowingly. However, if we follow the bot farms, return to them, and buy from them often, then our farms would be banned permanently.

BTW, before reading the HD forum in 2014, I stumbled onto a farm and bought bolts for 1 coin for almost a week until the farm unfollow me. I was buying from a bot farm and didn't realize it at the time.

So do many players who don't read the forum or until Player Support tells them why they were banned temporarily or permanently.
    Yes so as Lynn and many others have stated, be careful with what route you take OP, or there could be some serious consequences coming your way.

- Storm

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post

This one made me chuckle. I remember being so happy to find a farm (around the same time you did Lynn) that had endless expansion items constantly all day long. I followed them. I shopped often. Then I found out about bot farms. Oops. I quickly unfollowed and tried my best to avoid them from then on.

Farm level: 226 Silo 11,100 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

Thanks for that information Besta. I never buy from bot farms! I do look at ones I suspect so that I can warn my hood about them. Like when they all started selling corn for 26. I certainly donít follow them either! I want nothing to do with them except to keep them away from my and my hoodies farms.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​