Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Banned Forever

  1. #11
    Forum Elder JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    i dont know if it was darian or in one of supercells video but i remember they said that they want players to come back and play within the rules.
    Now this one would be an interesting one to have the formal source of

  2. #12
    Forum Superstar BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Dublin, Ohio
    Posts
    3,373
    Not sure about Darian, or anyone else, but this is what the Terms of Service say about it.

    You shall not (or attempt to) purchase, sell, rent or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Supercell, or previously been banned from playing any Supercell game.

    Level 16 - 7,690/17,100 | Master III
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 188] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  3. #13
    Forum Champion wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Now this one would be an interesting one to have the formal source of
    i cant find it now but my mind say it was a discussion about ip/device ban and darian sayd that they dont want to ban those devices and that banned players could come back to play within the rules.


    cant find it.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Days Ago at 10:15 AM.

  4. #14
    Centennial Club moonlight99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    On my station..
    Posts
    140
    TOS is more of a legal document. There are many things in it which you can't take too literally and comes handy typically in case of a lawsuit. Speaking from player's perspective one would agree that there are good bans where players deserve it and then there are some like the OP (if what he/she says is true you would sympathize with them as they were trying to recover their village after all). I would say new avenues are still open for the OP.

    Good luck!
    Lost a war, missed out on a huge loot, got you 6k DE stolen? Remember this, in 1976 Ronald Wayne sold his 10% stock in Apple for $800! Now its worth $58 Billion! Chill out, relax, it's just a game.

  5. #15
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5
    I mean, getting banned for usurping my own identity, Iím so mad right now, all I wanted is to recuperate my google account on Game Center (iOS) and all I got is a permanent ban on my Game Center account, I need a help by someone who can really understand me.

  6. #16
    Forum Champion wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by ale645 View Post
    I mean, getting banned for usurping my own identity, Iím so mad right now, all I wanted is to recuperate my google account on Game Center (iOS) and all I got is a permanent ban on my Game Center account, I need a help by someone who can really understand me.
    do i understand it correct - you just wanted your old village moved from android to ios?

    there is an very easy way if you know your old gplay email and password.
    - get an android device (family/friend)
    - login with yourgplay account
    - load clash of clans
    - start clash of clans

    one of two things happens now.
    1. gplay starts by itself and ask which gplay account you want to use. chose your gplay account and your old village should load.
    2. the tutorial starts. skip first text bubbles and click ingame settings (top left corner). click gplay and chose your gplay account and your old village should load.

    after your village is succesfully loaded save it with supercell id. with that id you can load your village on any supported android and ios device.
    after that make sure you delete your gplay account and supercell id from the android device.

  7. #17
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    do i understand it correct - you just wanted your old village moved from android to ios?

    there is an very easy way if you know your old gplay email and password.
    - get an android device (family/friend)
    - login with yourgplay account
    - load clash of clans
    - start clash of clans

    one of two things happens now.
    1. gplay starts by itself and ask which gplay account you want to use. chose your gplay account and your old village should load.
    2. the tutorial starts. skip first text bubbles and click ingame settings (top left corner). click gplay and chose your gplay account and your old village should load.

    after your village is succesfully loaded save it with supercell id. with that id you can load your village on any supported android and ios device.
    after that make sure you delete your gplay account and supercell id from the android device.
    Perfect but now I need to get my account unbanned on iOS because that was their mistake

  8. #18
    Centennial Club Josephvijay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Pune,India
    Posts
    110
    Good luck buddy!

  9. #19
    Forum Champion wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by ale645 View Post
    Perfect but now I need to get my account unbanned on iOS because that was their mistake
    contact the ingame support. really rare cases they lift the ban if it was a mistake. but this happens in really rare cases.

  10. #20
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Up in the Forums
    Posts
    668
    GL buddy!!

    - Storm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •