Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lv.50 player(Attacker ) --RAIDS Lv.40 defender

Should I laugh or reply? Ok. Nothing.

i am th12 level 216 and my previous attack was on a th11 level 117. am i a cheater now?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I
    Since the beginning of time, big fish always ate the small fish.
    via Imgflip GIF Maker
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 5 Days Ago at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Xmodgames is not allowed in the game and SuperCell often ban players that use it anyway.

NO, Global/International and the local divisions don't prohibit anybody from attacking anybody else. The chat is separated in Rfions and Languages, but the multiplayer game certainly isn't.

A level 50 and a level 40 player is almost the same.. The difference is that the level 50 player may have upgraded a few more buildings and donated 8-10K troops more. Level means NOTHING.

Always remember, that nobody can steal more from you, than you can steal from somebody else.

People are not cheating, just because they are stronger than you.

/Affront

Multiplayer Raids the issue is should this system be discontinued that (searching for opponents) in random fashion

ends up with the situation, that my Home Village is often --RANDOMLY farmed(looted) ; by players in Multiplayer Raids.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    i am th12 level 216 and my previous attack was on a th11 level 117. am i a cheater now?
    [

Unless you use rooted. Xmod .
    Last edited by AnbuOps42; 5 Days Ago at 12:54 PM.

Have you defeated Dragon's Lair and claimed your Achievement as Dragon Slayer?

We’re fixing the Star Bonus issue (successful attacks not counting towards
    Star Bonus)!

Quote Originally Posted by AnbuOps42 View Post
    rooted devices are not against supercell ToS. you only lose guarantee for this device.
    as others have pointed out xp level has nothing to do with attackers and defenders. matchmaking is based on your townhall level and league.

A very severe occurrence in the game is that a Level 50 player (Attacker) Raids a Level 40 player(defender).

The SC Boys have ruled out Xmodgames, rooted players are using this against legit players like me.

The Global / International and the Local divisions prohibit the Chinese players attacking Malaysian players

since CoC Malaysia is separate from CoC Taiwan.

The CoC boys are solid & capable of preventing such tragic mismatch(matchmaking) from happening to real

Legit CoC gamers.
    Multiplayer Raids the issue is should this system be discontinued that (searching for opponents) in random fashion

ends up with the situation, that my Home Village is often --RANDOMLY farmed(looted) ; by players in Multiplayer Raids.

Literally everything you are upset about are things you shouldn’t be upset about.

1) The game is meant to be global, you’re NOT meant to only play against those in your geographic region.

2) you get xp by clearing bushes, donations, destroying town halls, and completing achievements. It often has nothing to do with a base’s development (especially at higher town hall levels)

3) the game determines matchups by trophy level and townhall level. Above 3200 trophies the game stops trying to match by townhall level altogether.

4) you’re meant to be attacked by people all over the world in multiplayer. You’re supposed to farm and be farmed by others. Build better defenses and attack often and you’ll be fine .

5) your problems have nothing to do with xmod or rooted devices. Your problem is that a) you don’t yet understand the game you’re playing, but b) believe that you’re an expert and c) went to the forums to complain about problems that aren’t actually problems.

Don’t worry, stick with the game. It gets better!
    Last edited by Reefus; 5 Days Ago at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShubhamK45 View Post
    Should I laugh or reply? Ok. Nothing.
    Come on , you use Xmodgames/ King root don't ya?!

Have you defeated Dragon's Lair and claimed your Achievement as Dragon Slayer?

We’re fixing the Star Bonus issue (successful attacks not counting towards
    Star Bonus)!

Pro Member
    A very severe occurrence in the game is that a Level 50 player (Attacker) Raids a Level 40 player(defender).

The SC Boys have ruled out Xmodgames, rooted players are using this against legit players like me.

The Global / International and the Local divisions prohibit the Chinese players attacking Malaysian players

since CoC Malaysia is separate from CoC Taiwan.

The CoC boys are solid & capable of preventing such tragic mismatch(matchmaking) from happening to real

Legit CoC gamers.
    I have no idea what you’re trying to make a point out of here, or what facts you’re trying to tie together, but the player’s level doesn’t matter regardless of how much XP they have. And big fish yes always ate the smaller fish..

- Storm

Come on , you use Xmodgames/ King root don't ya?!
    come on lets be serious. this thread doesnt go anywhere with such comments like you make.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 5 Days Ago at 03:49 PM.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    First of all it’s not clear what this thread is about. It discusses several totally unrelated topics.

Second as others have said level is compeletely irrelevant and can be kept artificially high or low. A level 200 could raid a level 100.
    Matchmaking is done based purely on trophy level. And below a certain cuprange players are more likely to find others around their TH level but not exactly their TH level.

Last but not least discussion of exploits, cheating etc is not allowed on these forums so this thread is now closed.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 116 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki