Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Clash Developer] New Action Links for Developers

Centennial Club RepeaterCreeper's Avatar

Post [Clash Developer] New Action Links for Developers

So if you don't know what I'm talking about it's these things:

https://link.clashofclans.com/?actio...&tag=28JVGV92L -> Opens up a Player Profile
    https://link.clashofclans.com/?actio...e&tag=99VY9JR8 -> Opens up a Clan Profile

The idea is to have a save composition or save base action link. Clash Royale although doesn't have save base, since you don't have a base duh, but it does have save deck. So I thought that'd be really cool since the website I'm going to be building relies heavily on these type of things and would be a painful experience copying a base one by one.

Not sure if this is possible with the way things are setup in Clash, but it was worth suggesting.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RepeaterCreeper View Post

https://link.clashofclans.com/?actio...&tag=28JVGV92L -> Opens up a Player Profile
    https://link.clashofclans.com/?actio...e&tag=99VY9JR8 -> Opens up a Clan Profile

The idea is to have a save composition or save base action link. Clash Royale although doesn't have save base, since you don't have a base duh, but it does have save deck. So I thought that'd be really cool since the website I'm going to be building relies heavily on these type of things and would be a painful experience copying a base one by one.

Not sure if this is possible with the way things are setup in Clash, but it was worth suggesting.
    Unfortunately you werenít supposed to even mention Clash Royale since that forum has long been closed. RIP CR Forums.. but I do fondly agree with this idea..

- Storm

Quote Originally Posted by IceyStormAngel View Post
    Unfortunately you weren’t supposed to even mention Clash Royale since that forum has long been closed. RIP CR Forums.. but I do fondly agree with this idea..

- Storm
    The post is about Clash, so it’s fine, imo. It’s not like it’s breaking some rule to even mention the name of the “other game”.

But copying bases in Clash... It’s set up now so you can copy a clanmate’s base but not others’, for a reason. I’m not sure I understand what exactly the OP would want to use these kinds of links for?

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RepeaterCreeper View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    The post is about Clash, so it’s fine, imo. It’s not like it’s breaking some rule to even mention the name of the “other game”.

But copying bases in Clash... It’s set up now so you can copy a clanmate’s base but not others’, for a reason. I’m not sure I understand what exactly the OP would want to use these kinds of links for?
    Ok ok sorry OP and Snookums.. guess these kinds of threads in COC arenít for me..

- Storm

Centennial Club RepeaterCreeper's Avatar
    Well, a lot of people ask for base designs and a website that does so efficiently would be most helpful. This is useful for both unique designs, and also designs that the community has built. Instead of having to copy it one-by-one which takes quite a while and sometimes you can misplace stuff especially walls, the link will provide an easy way to copy stuff.

Mostly this is for the benefit of the website I'm building, but it could most definitely benefit current websites right now that have base designs as their main content. I don't think I'm allowed to post website links here, but there are quite a few sites that does so.

Uses:
    Website or app that saves base layout that you have personally built or even army composition.
    Last edited by RepeaterCreeper; 5 Days Ago at 12:21 AM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    As MommySnooks said, there is a reason why they don't allow copying of bases other than from clan mates.

They aren't going to expose anything in the API that would allow you to bypass that.

They also aren't going to expose anything which allows you to update your clash account externally either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)