Thread: Barn and silo sorting options

Barn and silo sorting options

Hey..... or should I say 'Hay... as in Hayday....LOL..... would you consider giving us the option of how we view the contents if our silo, and especially our barn? It would be nice to be able to have the choice to see the asending quantities/items that are zero to less than 10, to sell items we no longer need and know others are wanting to buy (land expansion, town building supplies, etc.)

Thank you very much for your time and attention. ~lindaleeh

As it is now, it is necessary to scroll down and KEEP scrolling to find those items

Fresh Spawn
    Hola, me gusta esta idea, me parece muy importante el orden, ya que el granero mezcla todos los productos y artículos que se producen en la granja y los de expansión, lo cual me disgusta.
    Me gustaría que los artículos y productos los ordenen por infraestructura / edificio, tal cual como aparecen en el orden en que se compran y de último todos los materiales que se usan para ampliar.

¡Muchas gracias...!

Quote Originally Posted by Heiby View Post
    Hola, me gusta esta idea, me parece muy importante el orden, ya que el granero mezcla todos los productos y artículos que se producen en la granja y los de expansión, lo cual me disgusta.
    Me gustaría que los artículos y productos los ordenen por infraestructura / edificio, tal cual como aparecen en el orden en que se compran y de último todos los materiales que se usan para ampliar.

¡Muchas gracias...!
    (Courtesy of Google translate...)
    [START]
    Hello, I like this idea, I think the order is very important, since the barn mixes all the products and articles that are produced on the farm and those of expansion, which displeases me.
    I would like the items and products to order them by infrastructure / building, as they appear in the order in which they are purchased and lastly all the materials that are used to expand.

Thank you...!
    [END]