Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inactive leader. What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaloz View Post
    In my clan, as probably others, the leader is not active or not acting as such since several months. The main part of the clan is active and wiling to progress, but the lack of leader hinders us. Some inactive coleaders can't be temoved, as well as the leader.
    We need a mechanism to degradate leaders who don't support their clan.
    How could you help?
    Leave your current clan , there are plenty of cool clans which are most of the time active and always in search of active players .

Hope it helps !!!

Centennial Club
    Game is littered with Clans wanting to Replace a “Non Active Leader”. Trouble is it could easily be abused unless there were very very strict Guidelines for doing so & as Supercell have said, they don’t get involved as Somebody at Sometime made them Leader or they Created the Clan And You Joined it.

The game isn't short of clans that need active clan mates. Give up the old and merge with a new one.

You'll end up with a better, stronger, more active clan this way. Negotiate a co-leader position for yourself and make it happen.

I don't suggest starting a new clan though. Why give up on clan perks and start with a level 1 clan? There are so many high level clans that could use 10 or so active players.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaloz View Post
    Hi

The leader is NOT active. She doesn't donate, attack or even answer to any messages.
    Actually, she was promoted by me by mistake. The game does no warning when you demote yourself - which is a bug, from my point of view.

It's not that I want SC to participate in clan politics, I just need that they correct two weak points in the game:
    - no warning if you're going to demote yourself
    - offer some kind of support when the leader is inactive and the clan is very active.
    And, if SC solves the issue we have at the same time,that would be perfect
    ”Self-Inflicted” then