Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inactive leader. What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaloz View Post
    Hi

The leader is NOT active. She doesn't donate, attack or even answer to any messages.
    Actually, she was promoted by me by mistake. The game does no warning when you demote yourself - which is a bug, from my point of view.

It's not that I want SC to participate in clan politics, I just need that they correct two weak points in the game:
    - no warning if you're going to demote yourself
    - offer some kind of support when the leader is inactive and the clan is very active.
    And, if SC solves the issue we have at the same time,that would be perfect
    There has always been a warning, it ask if you are sure you want to promote that person to leader.

And recently they've added the thing where the leader can't just leave a clan without making someone else leader. In the past if the leader left it would just default to some random person.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilakila View Post
    So you gave her leader and she IMMEDIATELY went inactive and never came back?
    Right that doesnt make sense to me either

Quote Originally Posted by Cilakila View Post
    So you gave her leader and she IMMEDIATELY went inactive and never came back?
    Yes!
    She had been inactive coleader for long time and I expelled her from the clan. Somewhen she joined again and I gave her the old status, since he had been always a good member.
    Obviously she joined without aiming to be active.
    The issue is that I pressed once too much and I can't go back. This way is how SC appraises the good will from a leader...

Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Right that doesnt make sense to me either
    It doesn't for me either. How could I imagine that she would join to be inactive?

Same here what to do . Thats my guild anyway and i built it 3years layer and now theres alot of ol but the leader was not active. . They wont leave too because the guild was already lvl9 because of theire hardwork . Please advise .

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaloz View Post
    Yes!
    She had been inactive coleader for long time and I expelled her from the clan. Somewhen she joined again and I gave her the old status, since he had been always a good member.
    Obviously she joined without aiming to be active.
    The issue is that I pressed once too much and I can't go back. This way is how SC appraises the good will from a leader...
    So you expelled someone due to being an inactive co leader, then immediately reinstated co leader on return?.
    That in itself is a bad move, as the only thing a co leader cant do is kick the leader or other co leaders. Co leader is still a powerful position within clash.
    That said, there is no reason why the clan cannot continue to function as normal. I feel you simply desire the leaders badge.
    How can you make the statement "This way is how SC appraises the good will from a leader". You gave away the leadership, they didnt take it from you. There is warning given before completion, so in your haste you simply got "tap happy". Not SC's fault mate, but yours.
    To be fair. In our clan, I hand over leadership to a co leader for cwl, and he hands it back afterwards. That badge means nothing without the goodwill of the clan. Live with it or move on. 2 choices.

there are so many clans to join, just find a diff or better one. Its the Leaders Clan! 'nuff said..

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    So you expelled someone due to being an inactive co leader, then immediately reinstated co leader on return?.
    That in itself is a bad move, as the only thing a co leader cant do is kick the leader or other co leaders. Co leader is still a powerful position within clash.
    That said, there is no reason why the clan cannot continue to function as normal. I feel you simply desire the leaders badge.
    How can you make the statement "This way is how SC appraises the good will from a leader". You gave away the leadership, they didnt take it from you. There is warning given before completion, so in your haste you simply got "tap happy". Not SC's fault mate, but yours.
    To be fair. In our clan, I hand over leadership to a co leader for cwl, and he hands it back afterwards. That badge means nothing without the goodwill of the clan. Live with it or move on. 2 choices.
    Sorry, that's not 100% correct. You get the same question when you promote to any position: "are you sure you want to promote johnjohanson to co-leader?"
    It states the same "are you sure you want to promote johnjohanson to leader?" Which can be overseen easily. You are not warned that you are being demoted yourself.

Fresh Spawn
    Come join us! Neverdidcare #228P8U2Q

Leader should be an example for the clan.. If the leader is inactive, its a dead clan.. Move on and if you get in touch with the leader, may be you get back to the clan when the leader gets active again