Thread: Happy Vetrens day

Happy Vetrens day

To all who served happy Vetrens day or rememenced day .

That's a nice sentiment - I agree.

11/11 🏵️

Millennial Club
    Thank you Morgan for your kind sentiment.

I was very fortunate to be marching with many other veterans in the Remembrance parade at the Cenotaph in London yesterday. This is a special event every year, but extra special this year as we make the 100th anniversary of the guns falling silent at the end of WW1.

”They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old,
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn,
    At the going down of the sun, and in the morning,
    We will remember them.”
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

It's mostly all of those such as you who really deserve to be remembered, not really as myself who didn't do but a short 4 yrs . I really enjoyed your stories from the QM T ! Never to busy to be able to listen any time.
    I grew up in a military family and know all to well about it. Didn't get to attend any of the ceremonies had to work . But thanks for the reply,

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    It's mostly all of those such as you who really deserve to be remembered, not really as myself who didn't do but a short 4 yrs . I really enjoyed your stories from the QM T ! Never to busy to be able to listen any time.
    I grew up in a military family and know all to well about it. Didn't get to attend any of the ceremonies had to work . But thanks for the reply,
    Service for 4 years or 24 years - you sign up and commit to accepting exactly the same dedication to your country and face exactly the same risks. Your service is as worthy as anyone else’s Morgan, thank you for yours
    Being from a military family, I’m sure you understand the significance of events like Armistice100, but also that remembrance isn’t just a one day per year deal for us. Every day is Remembrance Day - as a friend of mine said this week “If you served no explanation is necessary, if you didn’t no explanation is possible”
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Thanks, there is a retired nam vet I know who tells the best stories of his active duty years and those in civilian jobs and they are great .quite a few rogue jokes that are fun to hear about.