Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unfair ban

Fresh Spawn

Unfair ban

I just got a temporary ban because they said i used a 3d part on my farm,which i never did. Now they stopped answering me and just ignore my msgs or emails. Why they donít show me any proofs? How do I know this wonít happen again?

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen21 View Post
    I just got a temporary ban because they said i used a 3d part on my farm,which i never did. Now they stopped answering me and just ignore my msgs or emails. Why they don’t show me any proofs? How do I know this won’t happen again?

You cannot discuss bans on the forum, however, I would wait out the temporary and try to ask support after that time.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Iím not discussing the ban,i said support is not answering.

I’m not discussing the ban,i said support is not answering.
    Regardless, your issue cannot be resolved here as we are all just farmers
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

What should we do as players if support is not answering our messages? Or give standard replies?

Is there any other way an issue can be solved?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    I just got a temporary ban because they said i used a 3d part on my farm,which i never did. Now they stopped answering me and just ignore my msgs or emails. Why they donít show me any proofs? How do I know this wonít happen again?
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

As has been pointed out, bans may not be discussed on the forum (rule 19). No-one on the forum has access to game files; only Supercell Support can advise you.

As you've been told it's a temporary ban you should be able to continue farming when it is lifted.

Hay Day level 166 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017. Now 143/144.
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June 2017 (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...