Thread: wild and fun and mostly entertaining well organized war clan! adults!! farmers2

Cool wild and fun and mostly entertaining well organized war clan! adults!! farmers2

farmer2 is looking for a few fun loving adults to join our crazy adventure with clash! 5+ years for most our members, well organized war strat with easy to read base notes and instruction. Our top players are capable of 3 star on max th12 and we teach as we go. we are currently looking for experienced th9-10-11-12. stop by and put oznob or bonzo in your req and lets rock and roll!! 2 days until CWL!!

we are a war clan, and we finish clan games early every time. we did manage to win our last CWL (1st place)

Dont let our craziness fool you. we play hard and we win hard!!

Trainee
    This place is awesome!!!!🤨😋👀

I joined a few todays ago and these guys are legit!! also, the bonzo guy is kinda nuts and cracks me up!! if fowl language offends you, avoid bonzo and his counterpart oznob! but it makes things fun! altogether its enough to bring me back to playing like I used to play. thanks guys. M thank you too.. Even if you are Canadian

Oh, and the war attacks are legit. Been since gowipe that I have seen attacks so refreshing and to be honest respectful! no dragon spam or miner spam like the last place I was that I won't mention.

Trainee
    Bump bump 6 spots still open