Thread: [TH10,9,8] Looking for clan with DISCORD!

Exclamation [TH10] Looking for clan with DISCORD!

Hi there,

I'm XENOCIDE, I'm 18 and I live in the UK!

I am currently looking for a clan that fits ALL of the following criteria;

- English speaking
    - Level 10+
    - Maxes clan games
    - Shall give me an opportunity to take part in CWL
    - Crystal League or more in CWL
    - Very active clan members

- HAS AN ACTIVE, ORGANISED DISCORD CHANNEL

Other than that, it would be preferable but does not have to be;

- UK based, just would be good to match up with my timezone.
    - Allowing donation ratio of up to 1:3 (Donated:Received), nothing crazy - but when I push I request a lot!
    - Will allow preferably all of my three accounts into the clan, if not - then just the TH9 or just the TH10

My three accounts are:

TH10 #2V9CLQCGV

TH9 #J9RQGUPP

TH8 #2GYVUJUGL

Thanks for reading. Please do get in contact with me if you believe I am a good match for your clan. Preferably use Discord to contact me [ XENOCIDE#7720 ], or if easier just drop a reply down below with a link to your server.

Cheers,

XENOCIDE - Sam
    Last edited by XDNM; 2 Days Ago at 02:11 PM. Reason: Updated my requirements.

Would you be comfortable with only the 11 in the lineup and the 9 & 8 on the roster? Master 3 league for win rewards.

Level 16 - 7,690/17,100 | Master III
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 188] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Would you be comfortable with only the 11 in the lineup and the 9 & 8 on the roster? Master 3 league for win rewards.
    The 11? You meant the TH10 I assume?

If so, yes.

I understand that the 10 would be the only one seeing any action!
    Last edited by XDNM; 2 Days Ago at 02:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote who I am responding to.

Cloud Avengers
    (#9Y2LJCRC)
    Est: 9/04/2018
    Hi plz check out Cloud Avengers but sry we don't have discord
    *We reach the top tier in clan games EVERY time!

ABOUT Cloud Avengers

We are a very active, level10 clan that’s looking for some friendly, active, & mature members that will make a great addition to our team! The members we have are loyal, friendly, helpful, & very entertaining. We war every day, We do take our wars seriously,

REQUIREMENTS/RULES
    ·Speak English
    ·We are an adult clan
    ·No rushed bases
    ·Be respectful and treat others as you would be treated
    ·NO hoppers. We are looking for members who will stick with us through thick & thin.
    ·We are looking for active members, if you neglect your base for a length of time, unfortunately we will have to kick you.
    ·NO drama, we don’t like the drama, we like to all get along & keep the atmosphere cool. Disrespect is not tolerated.

PROMOTIONS
    We DON’T give “free” co or elder promotion to elder based on mainly overall positive attitudes, willingness to help others, donation ratio, & performance in wars.

CLAN WAR
    We need members who want to war,
    . After your first attack, ask the leader or a co who to hit for your second attack.
    ·Must use both attacks in wars.
    ·Opt OUT if your heroes are upgrading or if you have anything personal going on.
    ·If you ARE opted in, you are expected to fully participate.
    ·If you have ANY questions at all regarding a war attack strategy or comp feel free to ask before you attack, we are all very skilled players and can give great advice!

TO JOIN
    Last but not least!!!!! To join simply look our clan up (#VVQJ8V9R) In your request include put that you came from the forum & you will be accepted immediately, as long as you're what we're looking for! PLEASE DO remember to mention the forum! Thank you so much & we look forward to meeting you!!!!!

Be great to have you on board.

Sohan.

Millennial Club
    Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan and Master League 1 CWL (we smashed it). International, however mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so I’m regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive.

DKA “Red Squad” is our LEVEL 6 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners, we max clan games here and we offer CWL for anyone who doesn’t make our top 18 cut in Prism. We rotate the bonus’s so the top 9 players from each clan will receive rewards one month and the bottom half the following.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all there’s always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and follow war directions.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and I will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88
    Red squad #GOP9JPYG

Quote Originally Posted by sohan9241 View Post
    Hi plz check out Cloud Avengers but sry we don't have discord
    Sorry, I listed my requirements clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaAtPrism View Post
    We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional.
    I'm not looking for any third party app use other than purely Discord as a mandatory requirement. Thanks anyway - looks good!