Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to join an active clan

Join The Honey Co. We are good in war and relatively new with a large amount of good members, you wonít be disappointed!
    #282PGP9V2

Forum Champion
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0), and my new second feeder Fear Boners (#LQ888RG).

About Bregan D'aerth:

16th level war clan
    303 war wins
    45 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 5,106th in the world and 225th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

15th level war clan
    384 war wins
    44 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 68,887th in the world, 4,610th in the U.S.

About our 2nd Feeder, Fear Boners (i.e. our AA baseball team):

10th level war clan
    164 war wins
    45 members

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 100 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels
    If you're TH9 - must have 50 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minmum of 20 total combined hero levels

If you do not have 20 total combined hero levels, join Fear Boners. It is a clan for newer players looking to eventually move up. You need to be a TH 8 with 3rd level dragons to join Fear Boners. If you're not there yet, keep working and let us know when you're eligible.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Sweden, Australia, Lebanon, Canada, Myanmar, Slovakia, Nepal, Japan & Barbados i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/5HAEn
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Psycho Hardware! #8JP229

Hope to see you soon!!

Hello Matt, please take a look at us.

I know you are a bit rushed but if you can two star a TH12 we can use you.

I'm taking a weaker TH12 to CWL so you'll be good to go with us. I'd rather have their 12s attacking me than attacking our tens so I'm going. I've managed to get mine a lot stronger but still needs work.

For more information, please check this thread:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Any-TH-Welcome
    Last edited by StormHeart; 3 Days Ago at 12:26 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Cloud Avengers
    #VVQJ8V9R
    Est: 9/04/2018

*We reach the top tier in clan games EVERY time!

About us!
    We are an Adult, organised, English speaking, Level10, war clan. We created this clan at 9th April 2018 using experienced game players which are based around the world and players are always on! . We keep a relaxed atmosphere but we are all serious about winning thatís looking for some friendly, active, & mature members that will make a great addition to our team! The members we have are loyal, friendly, helpful, & very entertaining. We war every day, We do take our wars seriously,

The Type of players we are looking for
    We are recruiting adult clashers that are dependable, war focused, loyal, and understand this game. We want active teammates that enjoy this great game and want to be part of a relaxed but competitive team while developing their bases and learning 3star strategies. We allow teammates opt out for any reason but expect those opted in to use every war attack.

Clan Rules
    New members missing both attacks will be booted. *Read all clan mail. *All good team-mates donate but Donate only what is requested.REQUIREMENTS/RULES
    1∑Speak English
    2∑We are an adult clan
    3∑No rushed bases
    4∑Be respectful and treat others as you would be treated
    5∑NO hoppers. We are looking for members who will stick with us through thick & thin.
    6∑We are looking for active members, if you neglect your base for a length of time, unfortunately we will have to kick you.
    7∑NO drama, we donít like the drama, we like to all get along & keep the atmosphere cool. Disrespect is not tolerated.
    8. Be responsive in chat if u are online then speak up! (We don't like inactive people in our clan).
    9. If you asked to participate in war, complete your war attacks on time.
    10. Try to be active as much as you can.
    11. Donation ratio 1:2
    12.💥 Clan Games always completed.
    13.💥 Farm anywhere or Push, itís all supported
    14.💥 Wars 24/7
    15.💥 War engineered bases welcome
    16.💥 Be active and have fun
    17.💥Thank by name, donate requested
    war is optional but we always war
    ��Cloud Avengers TH 10-11-12 wanted
    Strong TH11s to fully maxed TH11s and new TH12s in the clan, plenty of experience in the clan.
    #VVQJ8V9R
    45k trophies, Level 10 clan
    Heroes L50+, GW L20+
    #VVQJ8V9R

Clan league-Champions league3
    Clan Tag:#VVQJ8V9R
    If we sound like a clan that is right for you come check us out and Welcome to the clan. We will check out your base and profile when you apply in game, and don't forget to mention from coc forums.

Be great to have you on board

Sohan.

Millennial Club

Read me read me read me

Iíve tried inviting you before.... Come try us!!! YOU WILL NOT GET KICKED!!!

Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan and Master League 1 CWL (we smashed it). International, however mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so Iím regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive.

DKA ďRed SquadĒ is our LEVEL 6 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners, we max clan games here and we offer CWL for anyone who doesnít make our top 18 cut in Prism. We rotate the bonusís so the top 9 players from each clan will receive rewards one month and the bottom half the following.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war weíve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all thereís always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, weíd require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and follow war directions.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ĎLea in forumsí upon joining, or add me as a friend and I will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88
    Red squad #GOP9JPYG

Cloud Avengers
    #VVQJ8V9R
    Est: 9/04/2018

*We reach the top tier in clan games EVERY time!

About us!
    We are an Adult, organised, English speaking, Level10, war clan. We created this clan at 9th April 2018 using experienced game players which are based around the world and players are always on! . We keep a relaxed atmosphere but we are all serious about winning thatís looking for some friendly, active, & mature members that will make a great addition to our team! The members we have are loyal, friendly, helpful, & very entertaining. We war every day, We do take our wars seriously,

The Type of players we are looking for
    We are recruiting adult clashers that are dependable, war focused, loyal, and understand this game. We want active teammates that enjoy this great game and want to be part of a relaxed but competitive team while developing their bases and learning 3star strategies. We allow teammates opt out for any reason but expect those opted in to use every war attack.

Clan Rules
    New members missing both attacks will be booted. *Read all clan mail. *All good team-mates donate but Donate only what is requested.REQUIREMENTS/RULES
    1∑Speak English
    2∑We are an adult clan
    3∑No rushed bases
    4∑Be respectful and treat others as you would be treated
    5∑NO hoppers. We are looking for members who will stick with us through thick & thin.
    6∑We are looking for active members, if you neglect your base for a length of time, unfortunately we will have to kick you.
    7∑NO drama, we donít like the drama, we like to all get along & keep the atmosphere cool. Disrespect is not tolerated.
    8. Be responsive in chat if u are online then speak up! (We don't like inactive people in our clan).
    9. If you asked to participate in war, complete your war attacks on time.
    10. Try to be active as much as you can.
    11. Donation ratio 1:2
    12.💥 Clan Games always completed.
    13.💥 Farm anywhere or Push, itís all supported
    14.💥 Wars 24/7
    15.💥 War engineered bases welcome
    16.💥 Be active and have fun
    17.💥Thank by name, donate requested
    war is optional but we always war
    ��Cloud Avengers TH 10-11-12 wanted
    Strong TH11s to fully maxed TH11s and new TH12s in the clan, plenty of experience in the clan.
    #VVQJ8V9R
    45k trophies, Level 10 clan
    Heroes L50+, GW L20+
    #VVQJ8V9R

Clan league-Champions league3
    Clan Tag:#VVQJ8V9R
    If we sound like a clan that is right for you come check us out and Welcome to the clan. We will check out your base and profile when you apply in game, and don't forget to mention from coc forums.

Be great to have you on board

Sohan.

Forum Elder
    Why is your FIN so low at 30k as a TH12?
    Experienced clan leader. TH12. Line: MeekeeBoy
    Cloud Avengers, #VVQJ8V9R, TH11-12
    Cloud Pacifiers, #209UPJPLG, TH9-12
    Active, UK with international players. War 24/7. 3✳️💪🏼

Trainee
    Enigmatic Koala #9UYVOUYC
    majority US based.

LVL 15 War Clan, approaching 400 war wins.

We war back to back, If you want to sit out, go red. If you want in, green. you know the routine.
    We max all clan games.
    7-0 in first CWL, Crystal I
    This is a relaxed group that is focused on winning. no websites, no fancy graphics, no b*s chat requirements.

This is a good group and active clan. We have a solid core of experienced players

if you want to check us out, come for a visit. no hard sell. if you like it, stay. If not, stay until you find a new home.

IGN Michael Westen #L9OPCOPO

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Letís do this again. I donít understand why I have bad luck. I got kicked out of my last clan despite the fact I AM pulling my weight. This past season i donated 4700 troops to my 3700 received. I consistent 2 stars on bases my equal in war with the occasional 3. Iím not an elite player by any means but Iím decent. I seem to have really bad luck with clans and I promise everything I say here is completely honest.

I am a newer TH12, I maintain a good donation ratio, usually 1:1 but it was actually better than 1:1 this season. I get guaranteed 2 stars in war and sometimes get 3s.

I want to participate in CWL upcoming season. I promise if you recruit me Iíll make a good contribution to your clan. I wasnít able to participate in the last CWL so I really want to in this one, Iím a fairly good attacker. So if youíre doing cwl and you always max your games please invite me!

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi

Please check our clan called WAITOKARIRO #22PJ2VYVG (based in Europe).

We war back to back to level the clan up quickly (over 75% victories) and we are growing fast.

Do not hesitate to ask me any question.

Have a nice day!!