Thread: Supercell ID

Supercell ID

Hello Sir,
    I got a problem.
    I am new in using supercell id. When i were registering my accounts to supercell id. In hurry I registered the totally new game in my old id. Mean my previous game is in gmail id. Which is on th10 but by mistake i registered my that id in new account. I thought automatically it will load that game but totally new game is saved in it. But on gmail account its still available. I want to shift that account on supercell id. How can I do it?
    Last edited by Mobeen987; 4 Days Ago at 08:43 PM.

easy and best solution:
    - load your th 10 village
    - register it to supercell id by using a new email account (not the already used for supercell id)

support is able to remove the supercell id from the new village but the system still thinks the email account is used for supercell id. support is able to move your townhall 10 village to that email but it will use your one time account recovery.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Days Ago at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    easy and best solution:
    - load your th 10 village
    - register it to supercell id by using a new email account (not the already used for supercell id)

support is able to remove the supercell id from the new village but the system still thinks the email account is used for supercell id. support is able to move your townhall 10 village to that email but it will use your one time account recovery.
    All portions covered

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephvijay View Post
    All portions covered
    Yep so try what wotanwaton has stated OP.
    Last edited by IceyStormAngel; 3 Days Ago at 01:46 PM.