Thread: Punishment to those who leave or do not attack in war

Fresh Spawn

Punishment to those who leave or do not attack in war

It would be very good if you consider that there are many users who like to leave war or do not attack, I know some do not ask to enter and others do, but I mean those who ask to go to war and abandon or not attack, it would be good a sanction momentary or extensive penalty, may also that each time they do not participate or abandon a war the penalty will grow, so they take each war seriously, since they are only harming the clans to which they join. And based on the above, It should be noted that the idea of ​​having all the buildings to raise the level of the town hall was very good, but it would also be good if those buildings have a certain level so that they can go up the town hall, since there are many villages that build everything and raise the level of town hall but doing that only makes war pairing more complicated. Thank you very much for your attention and forgiveness but I had to use the translator to write in English, ^ - ^.

Quote Originally Posted by JuaBloX View Post
    It would be very good if you consider that there are many users who like to leave war or do not attack, I know some do not ask to enter and others do, but I mean those who ask to go to war and abandon or not attack, it would be good a sanction momentary or extensive penalty, may also that each time they do not participate or abandon a war the penalty will grow, so they take each war seriously, since they are only harming the clans to which they join. And based on the above, It should be noted that the idea of ​​having all the buildings to raise the level of the town hall was very good, but it would also be good if those buildings have a certain level so that they can go up the town hall, since there are many villages that build everything and raise the level of town hall but doing that only makes war pairing more complicated. Thank you very much for your attention and forgiveness but I had to use the translator to write in English, ^ - ^.
    Stop putting new members in war and you will have alot less deserters

Banned
    players who do not attack in war should have some type of semi permanent FLAG placed on their account - anywhere they go that says ' I have failed to attack X times in the past 6 months"

I fully support this - and more player tracking...

it will never happen though lol... I fear its been asked for multiple times.

If you are naive enough to include new people who are untrustworthy deserters in war... You deserve to get deserted.

In our clan we generally only put one new person in war if they don't attack they either get kicked or we don't put them in the next war until they explain why they didn't attack.
    Don't put new people in that solves problems

Quote Originally Posted by blombardo View Post
    players who do not attack in war should have some type of semi permanent FLAG placed on their account - anywhere they go that says ' I have failed to attack X times in the past 6 months"

I fully support this - and more player tracking...

it will never happen though lol... I fear its been asked for multiple times.
    I'd rather a flag be placed on a clan that let's people know how many people haven't attacked in their wars. That way I know to stay away from their terribly run clan
    Last edited by Somethingnotalreadypicked; 6 Days Ago at 04:20 AM.

I agree! And companies should not only be able to fire (kick) employees who show up late, or take off sick, those employees should have a large brand burned into their forehead! Two offenses, public floggins! Third offense, hang 'em from the gallows! Same for schools, punish students who are late for class, or miss an assignment! Simple expulsion from school (kicking) is not enough!

This is a game, not enslavement, yet you want to do more than just kick "so they take each war seriously". Sorry, work and education are serious concerns, not a game. Yet even they simply "kick".

And before somebody says "but a school has records and transcripts, employers have the power to give bad references". No, not true, at least in the USA. A school or university can only send transcipts to whom I authorize to receive them, a potential employer may contact an ex-employer whom I agree they may contact. What people are suggesting here is that a clan can take an action which extends beyond the scope of clan itself.

Running a clan is like running a business. You need employees. If you hire a random person off the street who just happens to be passing by at the time (drop in, or from Global), and that person produces nothing that day (missed attacks, no troop donations) they still get paid the agreed wages. So fire them (kick them), and move on.
    Last edited by rowman; 6 Days Ago at 03:57 AM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.