Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: level 75 player looking for serious derby NH

Here is our recruiting thread, if u have not chosen a hood yet:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...BA%F0%9F%90%B1

Hope to hear from u soon 😊

Regards, Nina

Hi FarmNut , we are THE HOOD FAMILY . A group of 7 ISO derby fanatics who are team players as well to strengthen our ranks . We lvl from 75-136 in Champion league . You sound like a good fit , 9VV9VYJ9 , white dog w/ yellow heart . My name is BOOTZILLA .

Pro Member
    New neighbourhood! BUSHBY - #PJ0V9829 -0 is a zero-
    -By order of the leader Fletchxo- Please come join me in my new neighbourhood and letís win some derby points. The leader, I, and a couple of neighbors want you to join us!! We arenít strict on derby, or anything.. want to come give us a try? Come check us out!!

Centennial Club
    Hi Farmnut- we would love to have you join our great NH. We are a very helpful NH looking for polite neighbors who want to get to know each other and have a great time playing. This is the summary of our requirements:

🌺Minimum Level to join 70 (exceptions can be made)
    🌸Do all 9 tasks in the derby at 310 + points (no diamonds ever)
    🌺Opt out of derby anytime if you can't
    🌸Be friendly, chatty and willing to help others
    🌺Minimum age of 18
    🌸Always say thank you and you're welcome
    🌺No drama in the chat
    🌸English speaking only in chat
    🌺Elder status as soon as you join

PM me or kik chat me at snebs88 if you are interested. Or drop by and try us out for a week. Forever Summer - teal cat, green background #P9LVLQJY

Let's have some fun! Come make new friends😄 We have earned 74 🏆 gold trophies! C'mon over & join us! 🏇

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

We have been active since 2014! Over 4 years ago we formed this AMAZING neighborhood! 📅

We have won 74 golden trophies 🏆🏆We are amazing & awesome!!! 🐎🐎🐎 You can be too!

If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork! 😱

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood and committed to making sure all of our fellow members needs are met!

Championship league is where we like to be and everyone finishes all nine tasks at minimum of 310 pts. 10th is optional.

**Bingo,Special and Mystery derbies 400 point minimum**

We are team players with great communication! We are looking for like minded team players. Humor is welcome!🐧

**The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine 🍷***

Please be at least level 45 😀

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Please request to join our private Facebook group under the same name of Farming Fools!

** We use Fb Messenger. This is so we can communicate and very essential during BINGO and themed derby weeks 🏬 This is mandatory.

Search for Farming Fools! Dont forget the ! at the end and request in!

Please be courteous upon joining by introducing yourself.
    We always look forward to meeting new members! 😍

After joining our Facebook or messenger and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤
    Last edited by Ginamarie71; 1 Minute Ago at 05:27 PM. Reason: Adding new rules..updating trophies

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cruit%21%21%21

come join our hood...we need members.....love to have you

🌾"Gone with the Wheat" 🌾
    Tag # POUC2P82
    is welcoming competitive derby players 🙌
    Looking for -
    Team players only.
    Communication is a Must !
    Helpful, courteous and friendly.
    👿No rudeness or attitudes 👿 👉🏻leave them at the barn door 🚪 🚪 No exceptions.
    We do 320s and a tenth task. 400 in the higher point derbies. We are not very active on weekends, after we finish derby... our record 🏆26/5/2 as of 11/12/18
    Adults only please & English speaking only. You must speak after joining 🙄
    We have no limits on the request box...just ask that you try to give as often as you receive..
    😊
    Opting out is fine when needed.
    Tired of other players riding on your coattails and keeping you from placing? 🤔 come see us ! We play as a team & make sure your task is completed!
    We use the kik app for communicating 👍🏻
    Come see us to derby.
    🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸 based group.
    Any questions feel free to msg me on kik -Harley_in_Indiana
    Farm tag# 92R2CG29L