Thread: Seasonal troops in army camps still

Seasonal troops in army camps still

According to the latest update, there must be no seasonal troop available at army camp after the event but today I saw a player who still has the seasonal troops ready in camps.
    Last edited by Ajax; 6 Days Ago at 03:56 PM.

Pro Member
    Naming & Shaming is not allowed on these forums. The playerís tag will be redacted for their privacy.
    Last edited by IceyStormAngel; 6 Days Ago at 03:33 PM.

It is correct that naming and shaming isn’t allowed, but if a player does do that, it is best not to quote their post in your reply as you just added another post that moderators have to edit.

OP, my guess is once the player logs in he will lose his seasonal troops, but that is only a guess. I’m not sure that it matters much, but in any event no one here can respond as you have requested. We are just players like you. This isn’t SC support.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It is correct that naming and shaming isn’t allowed, but if a player does do that, it is best not to quote their post in your reply as you just added another post that moderators have to edit.

OP, my guess is once the player logs in he will lose his seasonal troops, but that is only a guess. I’m not sure that it matters much, but in any event no one here can respond as you have requested. We are just players like you. This isn’t SC support.
    Apparently it is just a visual glitch. The seasonal troops will remain visible to everyone until the player logs in again.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Apparently it is just a visual glitch. The seasonal troops will remain visible to everyone until the player logs in again.
    Yeah, according to this response, no need to worry OP.

- Storm