Thread: Level 110 looking for nhood

Centennial Club

Level 110 looking for nhood

Need an active nh with players active in town and take bingo derby seriously

Come on by and have a chat with us.
    http://forum.supercell.com/showthrea...es%21-9C8U92LP

Pro Member
    Hi advai23. A very interesting post.

Can you describe in more detail what you are looking in a NH, thanks
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Come!! We need you.. we are a great group, always involved with Derby Love our Towns and very helpful. We’ve lost a few players as they are firefighters in California and have opt out of Derby an cant play right now and 2 are ill. Look forward to you giving us a try. Are neighborhood name is “HayDay for Fun” mine is Barb I’m ther leader. We all have been together four quite awhile.

Hi Advait, come and meet us at The Eggstra Factor, be great to meet you!

Check out our recruitment ad right here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...8035;🐥

Centennial Club
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:
    We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 135 Gold Cups and seeking for more.
    We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.
    We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.
    We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.
    We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.
    Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.
    We have very few simple rules:
    • One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/15 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.
    • Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
    • Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.
    You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.
    If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.
    Happy Farming!!!

QUOTE=advait23;11973713]Need an active nh with players active in town and take bingo derby seriously[/QUOTE]

Fresh Spawn EskimoosFarmageddon's Avatar
    Come see us at Lolli & Pops!
    EskiMoo - Join me at Lolli & Pops
    NH Tag #9YPP28VP

Hi Advait23 , we are THE HOOD FAMILY . A group of 7 ISO derby fanatics who are team players as well to strengthen our ranks . We lvl from 75-136 in Champuon league . If you complete all tasks @ 320/400 ( 10th task optional ) you're just who we're looking for . 9VV9VYJ9 , white dog w/ yellow heart . My name is BOOTZILLA .

Pro Member
    New neighbourhood! BUSHBY - #PJ0V9829 -0 is a zero-
    -By order of the leader Fletchxo- Please come join me in my new neighbourhood and let’s win some derby points. The leader, I, and a couple of neighbors want you to join us!! We aren’t strict on derby, or anything.. want to come give us a try? Come check us out!!