Thread: Yet another glitch -- is someone keeping a list?

Yet another glitch -- is someone keeping a list?

My personal train is picking up townies who turn purple only after they arrive, indicating they are awarding land expansion items.

1. The town event had townies awarding lems after being served in 2-3 buildings. Event was not supposed to include personal train pickups!

2. The event is over!

Yet another glitch to add to the long list -- and another one that renders town tasks and personal train laborious and ineffectual!!

Centennial Club
    I too have noticed this! The town tasks have been awful, they take far too long to complete and trying to just collect visitors is a nightmare! I have one other member playing the derby with me so that makes it even more difficult.

The rewards are pathetic even at 8 horseshoe. I completely understand why people have stopped playing derby. I shuffle several times every week and end up with little to show for all the hard work. Why do I spend diamonds for another task? Winning the derby is worthless!!!

We have been playing against large hoods every week with only two members playing, obviously people are sick of the derby! Apparently winning any decos like playground toys or animal toys is out of the question yet I see many farms with multiples of these. I get the same old worn out tools. Time to rethink this again.

I have started a few threads on this over the months that they have done land tool town events because it only seems to happen with that type of tool - when they do town events with vouchers and barn tools for instance, the only townies that are purple are big train (2/3 building types) ones, but when it’s lem day, it’s all purple all the time.....

the reason you’re still seeing purple named townies from the personal train is that when your neighbor first brought that townie in, the event was still on. Either it took them a long time to serve them or release them, or they simply haven’t logged in yet today, etc. that’s why the pickups are still purple, they are actually townies from yesterday. It should resolve itself as neighbors log in, etc and get new trains. I wish they would just fix it. I have zero need of lems.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 139, town 48
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Ty so much for explanation! I contacted support which was not nearly as elucidating. ����. I'm not sure whether it is good or bad news that this is an old issue -- I'll think positive and say good news! Cheers!